澳大利亚人的心声:我们是澳大利亚人,我们的秘密武器是你们不会领悟的伙伴情谊。

来源: 黑色的公爵 2014-12-16 01:52:11 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3721 bytes)
一位名叫Jason Maggs的悉尼居民昨天下午在他的Facebook页面上发布了一篇日志,他不是什么名人,可是这篇日志短短时间内就有近两万次转发,作为一名平凡人,他在恐怖主义事件发生时表达了所有澳大利亚人,以及所有热爱和平,不畏恐惧的人们的心声:

我刚刚从乘上了回家的悉尼中线列车,今天车上的气氛和通常周一下午我回家时很不一样。

低头看手机的人少了,而当你走过素昧平生的人面前时,他们会对你微微地点头和微笑。

在中央火车站下车后,我看到两个穿着西装的成年男士奔向对方,显然他们互相认识。他们有力地拥抱着对方问候着“你还好吧?”然后他们都回答:“啊……这真是操蛋的一天,但是伙计,我还好,很好。”

在我回家的路上我意识到,在澳大利亚,恐怖主义永!远!不!会!得!逞!我们不会被吓倒,我们不会为此恐惧,虽然我们深深地为那间咖啡馆里的兄弟姐妹们担忧。但是恐怖分子,你们永远不会胜利,你们永远不可能破坏这个国家。

为什么?

因为我们有比你们更强大的武器。

它比你们的宗教信仰更强大,比你们的憎恨更强大,比你们可悲地制造恐怖更强大,比你们误入歧途的暴力更强大。比你们,更强大。

我们是澳大利亚人,我们的秘密武器是你们不会领悟的伙伴情谊。(mateship这个词翻出来好弱啊,mate相当于“Bro/Dude/朋友/兄弟/伙计/…”,澳洲人称呼对方常用这个字,澳大利亚社会风气所谓的“哥们情谊”是很难定义的。此处作者用澳洲常用语强调了这是来自澳洲人的表达。)

这是一个人们彼此成为伙伴的国家,我们永远不会被一小撮没胆的家伙所打倒。

在回家的路上,我终于明白,你们想在这个国家制造恐怖的行为,却真正激发了这个国家人民的伙伴情谊。

你们真的输了。

--
I just caught a train home through the central Sydney line. The mood was very different to my usual monday afternoon trip home.
Less people were looking down at their phones. As you walked past complete strangers they gave you a little nod and a smile.
As I got off at central station I saw two grown men in suits run into each other, they obviously knew one and other. They gave each other a manly hug and asked "how ya goin?"... they both responded with "Yeah... shit day but good, I'm going good mate."

I realised on my trip home that terrorism WILL NEVER work in Australia. We are not scared. We are not terrorised. We are gravely concerned about our brothers and sisters in that coffee shop. But you will not win. You will never be able to tear apart this nation.

Why?
Because we have a weapon stronger than yours.

Stronger than your religious beliefs, stronger than your hatred, stronger than your pathetic fear mongering, stronger than your misguided violence, stronger than you.

We are Australians and we have a secret weapon you will never have or understand...mateship.

We are a nation of mates who will never be broken by the actions of a cowardice few.

What I realised on the way home was that in your attempt to scare our nation you have galvanised our mateship.

You failed.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!