有色眼睛, Strad, and anyone who knows about it - Qs about Argentina

来源: Lvtotravel 2007-07-19 09:08:50 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1167 bytes)
Have you guys been in Salta? If so, what type of transportation form you took? Fly, Bus, Drive?

1) LAN has flight between the EZE and SLA.

2 Is there Bus service between the 2 cities?

3) However I also read about that you can drive, though I also realize if you make a circular loop, (to include other towns in the area) some roads are unpaved dirt roads and greatly slow down travelling time. It is recommended to drive straightly between 2 pts instead of a circle. The mountain scenery along the trip is supposedly stunning.

Since the cruise we booked will visit Montevideo as a port of call, so I guess we may not need to make a day trip to Colonia (Uraguay) unless Colonia is vastly different than Montevideo.

The cruise would also call upon Ushuaia, thru Strait of Magellan and call upon Punta Arena. So we have that area "covered". I know I know, a day in port is not the same as visiting the Torres de Pains and Pantagonia region in depth... But we have to compromise.

Iquazu Falls is out - the temperature in Feb/Mar can be as high as 105 degree in that region. Too hot to endure and still have a good trip.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!