I added the following paragraphs while emailing this post's

来源: 王利民 2022-02-21 01:25:05 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (2647 bytes)
回答: How the American 911 and Cops 'Work'王利民2022-02-21 00:30:11

I added the following paragraphs while emailing this post's content out. 

"My daughter Alexandria, Bronx High School of Science Principal and Parent Coordinator, and NYS Courts,

Please shed some care into this matter, and spread me the father's outcry over the matter of my almost 18-yr-old daughter being initially seduced and forced by HUMANSCUMS as guidance counselor and social worker and so-called “friend" to AW for Alexandria Wang to run away from home and later being de facto kidnapped and jailed by the NYC cops and American psychiatrists in hospitals unaccessible or "foster care" undisclosed to the parents. On Feb. 18, 2022, the humanscums who have Alexandria Wang claim Alexandria Wang "seeing faces" during the past three years when she goes to sleep, and "seeing faces" on bus from school to "foster-care" "home". The humanscums never accountable with any real name or real work affiliation WANTS further "LEGAL" CONTROLLING "rights" over my daughter, almost 18-yr-old, such as MORE of whatever their HUMANSCUM PSYCHIATRIC "TREATMENT" onto my know-almost-nothing-about-this-evil-America daughter. Just ask those cowardous, never accountable, never exposable to sunlight, how my daughter Alexandria Wang has allegedly shown such hallucination symptoms only after months into the hands of HUMANSCUMS OF THE AMERICAN EVIL SYSTEM?????? Alexandria Wang was healthy and only wanting a PEACEFUL HOME WITHOUT THE MOTHER LI LI WHO HAS BEEN TURNED INTO PSYCHIATRIC OR PSYCHOTIC BY THE AMERICAN EVIL SYSTEM AT LEAST SINCE YEAR 2014, Why the American Evil System would not take away the psychiatric or psychotic Li Li away for any real treatment or any real assistance, so Alexandria Wang could stay home with the biological father for her real learning and growing????????? The only plausible explanation of the OPPOSITE ACTION FROM THE HUMANSCUMS OF THE AMERICAN EVIL SYSTEM would be: THE AMERICAN EVIL SYSTEM WANT TO DESTROY FAMILIES LIKE MINE FROM ALL ASPECTS.

I DEMAND MY DAUGHTER TO BE RETURNED TO ME IMMEDIATELY, AND I WANT LI LI TO BE TAKEN OUT FOR ANY REAL EVALUATION OR TREATMENT. I CAN NOT ALLOW THE AMERICAN EVIL SYSTEM TO RUIN MY DAUGHTER ALEXANDRIA WANG INTO ANOTHER PSYCHIATRIC OR PSYCHOTIC PERSON, AS THE AES HAS TURNED LI LI INTO SUCH A WRECK. OTHERWISE, I WOULD DO ALL MEANS TO EXPOSE THE AMERICAN EVIL SYSTEM AND HUMANSCUMS FOR THEIR DEMISE.

The following is a written response together with the audio recording of my 911 calls on 02/20/2022."

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”