Kamila Valieva, a Victim of Bureaucracy, 'Science', Business, an

来源: 王利民 2022-02-18 10:14:01 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (4086 bytes)

Kamila Valieva, a Victim of Politics, Bureaucracy, "Science", Business, and Media

by Limin Wang

Feb. 18, 2022

It's a heart-breaking event even for fans to witness the collapse of a 15-year-young world-elite Russian figure-skate athlete Kamila Valieva on the Feb. 18, 2022 long program during the 24th Winter Olympics, Beijing. Her one-time collapse was all due to the premeditated and coordinated manipulation of THUGS from all aspects, including politics, bureaucracy, "science", business, and media, with a whipped-up story of Trimetazidine (TMZ) onto Kamila Valieva.

Reportedly, the urine sample was collected from Kamila Valieva on Dec. 25, 2021, during a Russian Nationals Championship game, and was sent to a Swedish laboratory credited by the World Anti-Doping Agency. Very weirdly, a urine test would take SO LONG and/or the announcement of a "positive" of trimetazidine on the leading figure skater Kamila Valieva would happen until early February of 2022 right after the Russians just won the team's Gold Medals in figure skate on the 24th Winter Olympics! It's a premeditated and coordinated OPEN AND PUBLIC attack on KV, as well as on Russia and Russians, under the veil of "science", "fairness", "justice", etc.

From my background of a tiny bit of "science" and my experiences of enormous bitterness, I would stand up on my ground to fight for KV, Russia, as well as for myself and my own family. For the counterattacks, I would QUESTION for the REAL ANSWERS on TRUTH and JUSTICE.

1. Why it took so LONG for a urine test for KNOWN AND BANNED substance(s)?

2. What the RAW DATA looks like of KV's urine test which claims a "positive" "identification" on trimetazidine?

3. What is the TMZ concentration measured from the test?

4. What controls, if any, were done along with the sample?

5. You have any REAL DEFINITION in REAL MEDICAL AND REAL SCIENTIFIC TERMS on the often prescribed long term "treating" and "preventative" "drug" trimetazidine?

6. If there is NO CONSENSUS, within the M.D. sphere or within heart patients sphere or within the sportsmen sphere, on a chemical, then WHY the WHAT bureaucracies pick OUT WHAT as BANNED and leave out others as acceptable?

7. Last but not least, why the what agencies could not collect a urine sample during the 24th Winter Olympics and test it immediately? If this was done, then I am 1,000% sure the test report is CLEAN, because otherwise, the viciousness of all walks of thugs would pour altogether to inundate KV, Russians, and Russia.

Psychiatry is the most "powerful" "knowledge" being USED BY THE EVIL SYSTEM to rule and/or ruin PEOPLE.

From this world-known incident on a world-known prodigy 15-year-young Kamila Valieva, honest, independent, knowledgeable, intelligent, and brave people can witness the PREMEDITATED AND COORDINATED EVIL from humanscums in the political, bureaucratic, "scientific", business, and media BUBBLES. We the people must pop up those phony glory bubbles, because many many of the people, including me and my family members, have suffered tremendously from those HUMANSCUMS. 

更多我的博客文章>>>

所有跟帖: 

两个问题: -勿来三- 给 勿来三 发送悄悄话 勿来三 的博客首页 (450 bytes) () 02/18/2022 postreply 10:35:42

奥运规定?不是神圣定的,是人定的。那些每天要喝咖啡、茶的人,是否需要这一类一类的人渣们来批准???? -王利民- 给 王利民 发送悄悄话 王利民 的博客首页 (161 bytes) () 02/18/2022 postreply 10:50:31

说KV违规的话,总得要有依据吧?为什么不能了解到奥运具体如何规定? -勿来三- 给 勿来三 发送悄悄话 勿来三 的博客首页 (58 bytes) () 02/18/2022 postreply 12:05:57

大家就去追问追究,奥运是如何操作成这样的。我没有宣称KV违规。 -王利民- 给 王利民 发送悄悄话 王利民 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/18/2022 postreply 16:18:18

我王利民被美国邪恶体系的人渣们摧残而受了严重伤残,这个代表“自由灯塔”的实质邪恶体系的人渣们,包括奴隶制雇主、“保险”、 -王利民- 给 王利民 发送悄悄话 王利民 的博客首页 (868 bytes) () 02/18/2022 postreply 10:59:56

This post will be added with a paragraph of what my family m -王利民- 给 王利民 发送悄悄话 王利民 的博客首页 (611 bytes) () 02/18/2022 postreply 16:15:58

不能更新原帖以增加我和我家的遭遇,这就是“自由世界”的“自由”“民主”。 -王利民- 给 王利民 发送悄悄话 王利民 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/18/2022 postreply 23:07:41

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”