My Daughter Alexandria Wang's Text Message Communication with Me

来源: 王利民 2022-02-06 12:41:37 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (16748 bytes)

My Daughter Alexandria Wang's Text Message Communication with Me

by Limin Wang

Feb. 06, 2022, Sunday

[The introduction paragraph of this long post will be added later.]

Feb/03/22, THU, 6:03 PM, to AW: You read my online posts to read their written allegations citing what you and your sister had said to those humanscums. PLEASE DO KNOW HWAT HUMANSCUMS THEY ARE.

Feb/03/22, Thu, 6:57 PM, to AW: You remember anything of buying canned food for food donation through school to food bank?

Feb/03/22, Thu, 6:58 PM, from AW: NA i dont buy

Feb/05/22, Sat, 4:57 PM, to AW: you ok? your things ok? i want to see you, my child.

Feb/06/22, Sun, 10:43 AM, to AW: you have any interviews for the college admissions yet? Be RIGHT prepared, and don't tell FALSE things. It would help yourself review your performance if you record the whole interviews.

Feb/06/22, Sun, 11:06 AM, from AW: Uhm

Feb/06/22, Sun, 11:06 AM, from AW: Fuck no

Feb/06/22, Sun, 11:07 AM, from AW: Im not recording people without their permission

Feb/06/22, Sun, 11:14 AM, to AW: you have any college offers or interviews now? Stop being so pshchiatrically mad in your responses.

Feb/06/22, Sun, 11:15 AM, from AW: Fuck u

Feb/06/22, Sun, 11:17 AM, to AW: you are only "taught" by the HUMANSCUMS AS YOUR FRIENDS YOUR WHATEVER GOOD PEOPLE TO BE ANGRY AT YOUR PARENTS FOR WHATEVER THE HUMANSCUMS AND YOURSELF MAY HAVE FAILED YOU.

Feb/06/22, Sun, 11:17 AM, from AW: Ur annoying me

Feb/06/22, Sun, 11:17 AM, from AW: Stop blaming other ppl for once in ur life

[note: I asked AW before, her "ppl" is the abbreviation for "people".]

Feb/06/22, Sun, 11:08 AM, from AW: Maybe u should look back at how u treated me and then u'll realize why i dont like u

Feb/06/22, Sun, 11:19 AM, to AW: TREAT those humanscums the same way you TRASH your father, and you then be honest to tell yourself what you get from them.

Feb/06/22, Sun, 11:20 AM, from AW: Cool those people are a lot fucking better than u were

Feb/06/22, Sun, 11:20 AM, to AW: How i treat you? Because i was telling you how to really LEARN so you may be better on REAL Tests?

Feb/06/22, Sun, 11:24 AM, to AW: GIVE YOUR OWN PSYCHIATRIC REPSONSE TO THOSE HUMANSCUMS AT BRONX SCIENCE AND ACS AND FAMILY COURT, PLEASE.

Feb/06/22, Sun, 11:24 AM, from AW: LOLLL

Feb/06/22, Sun, 11:24 AM, to AW: look back what i was asking you today, and then how you go on your sick behavior that the AMERICAN HUMANSCUMS WOULD THEN CLAIM YOU HAVE "SUFFERED" FROM YOUR PARENT(S). YOU HAVE BEEN FUCKED UP IN YOUR MIND AND BEHAVIOR BY THOSE HUMANSCUMS ACTING AS THE SYSTEM'S HELPERS TO YOU.

Feb/06/22, Sun, 11:24 AM, from AW: U know what im talking about

Feb/06/22, Sun, 11:24 AM, from AW: if u were actually good at parenting then ur children would want to see u during the holidays

[Note: It's ONLY AFTER THE HUMANSCUMS OF THE AMERICAN EVIL SYSTEM HAVE KIDNAPPED AND JAILED ALEXANDRIA WANG AWAY TO A NAMELY "FOSTER CARE" UNKNOWN TO THE PARENTS AT ALL, AND HAVE SEVERELY HARASSED MY ELDER DAUGHTER ROSILA WANG (>18-yr-old) at college, then these two daughters MANIPULATED BY THOSE HUMANSCUMS started to not come back home for visits, or for short stays, or for everyday home. My children are intentionally generating the "facts" that those HUMANSCUMS of the American Evil System WANT.]

Feb/06/22, Sun, 11:24 AM, from AW: Dont blame other people for ur failures, isnt that what u taught me anyway

[Note: AW is fabricating claims while she still keeps blaming the parent(s). From such text message exchanges, honest people can see whether such a teenage daughter would ever LEARN if the parents do teach her.]

Feb/06/22, Sun, 11:27 AM, to AW: YOU ARE ONLY WISE ENOUGH TO BE LOST BY THE AMERICAN EVIL SYSTEM WHILE YOUR PARENTS ARE LIKE SO MANY OTHER OPPRESSED PEOPLE AS SLAVES, INJURED SLAVED, AND QUICKLY-DEMISING SLAVES.

Feb/06/22, Sun, 11:27 AM, from AW: Ur still blaming others

Feb/06/22, Sun, 11:29 AM, to AW: You would look upon on any SUGAR DADDY LIKE JEFFERY EPSTEIN OR THE PIMP EILEEN MAXWELL WHILE YOU DESPISE YOUR POORT BIOLOGICAL PARENT(S).

Feb/06/22, Sun, 11:29 AM, from AW: Are u mentally ill

Feb/06/22, Sun, 11:30 AM, to AW: YOU EVER BE INTEGRAL ENOUGH TO NOT TELL PARENTS LIES? WHERE WERE THE VIDEOS AND PICTURES OF THE SEPT. 01, 2021 IDA Hurrican FLOOD?

[Note: On the night of Sept. 01, 2021, hurricane Ida hit, and torrential rain fell into and rain water gushed back into the rainwater drain well at the backdoor of my rental apartment (136-09 59th Ave, Ground Floor Rear Apartment, Flushing, NY 11355). The wood porch covering the drain well had some two big holes deliberately made by perpetrators, and the drain tunnel also seemed to have been TEMPORARILY DELIBERATELY blocked somewhere down its way to the main drainage system. Alexandria Wang and I were alternating to hold a big umbrella or to frentically manually propelling water away from the drain well with a plastic basin. I closed the backdoor to prohibit water from freely overflowing into the apartment, but water still leaked in, and water gushed out from the wall's bottom edge and a hole on the tiled floor (the drain tunnel passes underneath). Later, while I and Li Li were still dealing with the flooded apartment, I told Alexandria Wang to video and to photo the scences. Days afterward, I told AW to transfer these videos and photoes to the computer, so I could access them. AW then claimed her phone could NOT connect to the computer. I was baffled, but never thought AW soon in that month would DESERT the FAMILY due to the seduction and coercion of the HUMANSCUMS of The AMERICAN EVIL SYSTEM. It appears that Alexandria Wang has been "educated" by humanscums via various venues to a LIAR to the father, even when she was acting fighting together with me the father against an outside-coming danger. If AW had actually taken the videos and audios, then why she would not let me the father have them and use them as evidence on the EVICTION CASE the American Evil System has thrown onto me since March 23, 2021? I have asked AW multiple times about these flooding videos and pics before. She keeps AVOIDING!]

Feb/06/22, Sun, 11:31 AM, from AW: Cool ur still pretending like u did nothing wrong

Feb/06/22, Sun, 11:32 AM, to AW: ANSWER ME, WHERE WERE THE IDA VIDEOS AND PICS?

Feb/06/22, Sun, 11:33 AM, from AW: How about u send me pictures of all the clutter that u created

Feb/06/22, Sun, 11:35 AM, to AW: I DO NOT WANT TO WASTE MY USELESS EFFORT ONTO A CHILD SO DEEPLY AND LONG STUPEFIED BY HUMANSCUMS FROM THE AMERICAN EVIL SYSTEM. YOU TELL YOURSELF, DO NOT BRING YOURSELF FAILURES NAD RUINS ONTO YOUR FATHER AS HIS "RESPONSIBILITY". THOSE HUMANSCUMS WANT YOU TO BE THAT PIECE OF TRASH.

Feb/06/22, Sun, 11:35 AM, from AW: So i guess u wont be sending me the photos huh

Feb/06/22, Sun, 11:37 AM, to AW: ask that NEGRO for the pictures HE TOOK WITHOUT MY PERMISSION ON THE NIGHT OF OCT. 05, 2021.

[Note: I meant the "Geraldo Duran", the chubby black man who would not meet me while he only wanted to deliver pieces of shit to the building's front, and who would fake a SEVERE ACCENT to impair my understanding during the NYC Administration for Children Services' sham and shame phone hearing on Oct. 04, 2021, and would take photos of my residence area when he came into my apartment while I was stopped by the two intended-to-murder-me-that-night cops on Oct. 05, 2021, and would even take pictures of my security camera in the hallway that night.]

Feb/06/22, Sun, 11:37 AM, from AW: Lol

Feb/06/22, Sun, 11:37 AM, from AW: So now u get mad at other people for taking pictures without ur permission

Feb/06/22, Sun, 11:37 AM, from AW: But its okay when u videotape other people without their permission

[Note: I should have video-taped everything of the Sept 24 -25, 2021 night when Alexandria Wang came back home at ~23:15 and then asserted she had already arranged with humanscums from Bronx High School of Science and others to live away her parents here. The two cops humanscums came so LATE (by an hour or two) after my initial 911 call AMERICAN-DREAMING TO USE COPS TO STOP THE CHILD'S RUNAWAY, and the cops were actually part of the American Evil System destroying my family. They FABRICATED AND DISTORTED ON THEIR "POLICE REPORT" TO ALEXANDRIA WANG, NOT TO ME, WHILE I WAS THE ACTUAL ONE CALLING 911, and ALEXANDRIA WANG WAS NOT WANTING 911 INVOLVEMENT. ALEXANDRIA WANG WAS ONLY LEAVING THIS FAMILY FOR THE HUMANSCUMS-ARRANGED FOSTER-CARE. SO MANY THINGS THE HUMANSCUMS, INCLUDING THE COPS, HAVE BEEN DOING IN THE BACK, EVEN VIA MANIPULATING YOUNG CHILDREN OF THE OPPRESSED PEOPLE. GOD AND HEROES, PLEASE DESTROY THE AMERICAN EVIL SYSTEM AND ITS HUMANSCUMS BECAUSE THEY ARE SO CRUEL AND EVIL TO HUMANS. I happen to get that police report and will show it online! I have warned Alexandria Wang against those humanscums, because if she would not do and say what those humanscums order her against me the father, she could be easily murdered by those humanscums, and then those humanscums would frame her death as a murder to the parent(s) or as a suicide. The American Evil System's humanscums have never valued my two daughters other than tools against me the father Limin Wang. Look what the two daughters have "learned" from them, and "achieved" from them. So poor in sciences and math, and so a bigot in toxic mentality, and no great college or practical program for them. For my elder daughter, she wants to become a Nurse to earn a living early, but the system has SHUT that path CLOSE to her.]

Feb/06/22, Sun, 11:39 AM, to AW: IT'S AN ABSOLUTELY DIFFERENT STORY: YOU HAVE BEEN VICIOUSLY LYING TO YOUR PARENT(S) BEFORE YOUR DESERTION AND URGED AND AIDED BY THE AMERICAN EVIL SYSTEM! LIAR. LIAR. LIAR.

Feb/06/22, Sun, 11:39 AM, from AW: How is it different

Feb/06/22, Sun, 11:41 AM, to AW: COWARD, YOU TRY TO FACE THE REALITY. LOOK ON THE POSTS AND EMAILS WHERE I HAVE EXPOSED WHAT THOSE HUMANSCUMS HAVE CLAIMED YOU AND YOUR SISTER HAVE "SAID" TO THEM!

Feb/06/22, Sun, 11:41 AM, from AW: U cant even answer how its different

[Note: I have answered in a text message above. Has the American Evil System chopped that text message away from her reception? Or has the American Evil System has stupefied my almost 18-yr-old daughter so STUPID that she could NOT EVEN REALIZE an OBVIOUS answering or so PSYCHIATRICALLY-ILL that she could not acknowledge what's even OBVIOUSLY existent? The teachers at the American Evil System may well have acted the same PSYCHIATRIC way my child is showing now. I still pain on the sufferings Alexandria Wang had from those humanscums as "teachers".]

Feb/06/22, Sun, 11:51 AM, to AW: WHY YOU DIDN'T PICK UP MY PHONE CALL? I LEFT A VOICE MESSAGE THERE. YOU SHOULD CHECK IMMEDIATELY IN CASE THE AMERICAN EVIL SYSTEM WOULD SOON DELETE OR DISTORT THAT VOICE MESSAGE.

[Note: The American Evil System has controlled the electronic devices. In the past before AW's desertion, my phone call to the children's phones would almost always ENDED as if no phone signal, no pick-up, or immediate mysterious disconnection. And I almost always needed to dial again or even multiple times before I might establish a phone communication with the children. My phone and phone service, showing many symptoms, have apparently been controlled by the American Evil System. My call today to AW was once again NOT picked up by her, instead, it IMMEDIATELY went to a voice message box without a phone ring, as I remember. I told Alexandria Wang at least "earn" a living not via blaming and criminizing the parents especially me the father.]

Feb/06/22, Sun, 11:51 AM, to AW: You were viciously lying to me about videoing and picturing the scenes even when you were acting as if fighting together with me against an outside-coming threat and danger! In your psychiatric mind and behavior, you have been moulded by humanscums in the AMERICAN EVIL SYSTEM to HARM YOUR PARENTS SINISTERLY!

Feb/06/22, Sun, 11:52 AM, from AW: Cuz i dont like u thats why i didnt pick up

Feb/06/22, Sun, 11:53 AM, from AW: Oh so ur the victim now

Feb/06/22, Sun, 11:53 AM, from AW: Its pretty clear ur a narcissist that only thinks about himself.

[Note: Young people think they have "learned" some "science" when they have met only some new "words". They very absolutely would not be able to understand what the Fuck "American Dream" means in reality meaning, partly because their classroom "teachers" most likely would not be able to explain it in real sense. My young children have equaled my struggle against an evil system and my aspiration for a good system as WHAT?]

Feb/06/22, Sun, 11:54 AM, from AW:  U were a shitty parent and thats nobodys fault but your own.

Feb/06/22, Sun, 11:54 AM, to AW: You like humanscums like jeff epstein and eileen maxwell, as i am worried as your biological father and legal father.

Feb/06/22, Sun, 11:54 AM, from AW: I have no idea who the fuck those ppl are

[Note: at fucking schools, the kids may only "learn" about jewish holocaust or black slavery stuff, plus other twisted stuff. My almost 18-yrs-old daughter claims she does not know Jeff Epstein and Eileen Maxwell from news or whatever trash social media she's almost glued to. THEY ARE THE "HOPE" OF "AMERICAN DREAM" WHILE YOUNG PEOPLE ARE MANIPULATED TO DREAM TO ASSOCIATE WITH TO ASCEND EASILY AND QUICKLY AWAY FROM SLAVERY INTO DIGNITY. Recent years, Alexandria Wang has claimed that every other kid's family has a BETTER or much BETTER life than this family. Her so-called "friend" Rita living NEARBY most probably contributes part of my child Alexandria Wang's such believing, and in August 2021, Rita at her home for WHATEVER REASON TRICKED ALEXANDRIA WANG to dress and act like drug-addicts and to SHOW SUCH to the street and pass-bys and to RECORD into VIDEOS AND PHOTOS. HOW MY CHILD ALEXANDRIA WANG HAS BECOME SO STUPID AND CRAZY???????????]

Feb/06/22, Sun, 11:56 AM, to AW: BRING YOURSELF AN HONEST LIFE BY YOURSELF IN THIS AMERICAN EVIL SYSTEM, NOT THROUGH INTENTIONALLY INFLICTING ATROCITIES TO YOUR POOR BIOLOGICAL PARENT(S). YOU GET YOUR REAL LESSONS FROM THOSE HUMANSCUMS BY YOURSELF.

Feb/06/22, Sun, 11:57 AM, from AW: Do u seriously think youre fit to be a parent

Feb/06/22, Sun, 11:57 AM, from AW: Just look at how u act

Feb/06/22, Sun, 11:58 AM, to AW: THE STORY OF YOU RUNNING AWAY AIDED AND ABETTED BT THE HUMANSCUMS OF THE AMERICAN EVIL SYSTEM IS STILL ON MY FOCUS. YOU CAN PRETEND THOSE THINGS HAVE ON T HAPPENED.

Feb/06/22, Sun, 11:59 AM, from AW: Be realistic

Feb/06/22, Sun, 11:59 AM, from AW: U cant take care of kids

Feb/06/22, Sun, 11:59 AM, from AW: U cant even take care of urself

A LOT MORE TO BE COPIED DOWN AND ANNOTATED. Expect me to finish this post tonight.

更多我的博客文章>>>

所有跟帖: 

真是开卷有益,学了一个新词: 人渣 HUMANSCUMS -西海情哥- 给 西海情哥 发送悄悄话 (177 bytes) () 02/06/2022 postreply 13:07:57

能告诉他哪里有豆腐买吗? -PYXZ- 给 PYXZ 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/06/2022 postreply 18:17:07

悲哀,但是美国这个社会,就缺乏教养,所以别指望多了 -贪官- 给 贪官 发送悄悄话 贪官 的博客首页 (74 bytes) () 02/06/2022 postreply 13:51:22

美国邪恶体系的各色各式人渣们是想要通过愚弄我的家庭成员来达到间接摧毁我的目的。这些人渣早已经在奴工场和医疗场所在连续谋杀我! -王利民- 给 王利民 发送悄悄话 王利民 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/06/2022 postreply 17:06:15

赶快remove 掉吧,这样的私人聊天不要放出来。 -周游列国逍遥人生- 给 周游列国逍遥人生 发送悄悄话 周游列国逍遥人生 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/06/2022 postreply 13:58:05

哦,难怪,两人都急需心理医生啊 -Yahoo2021- 给 Yahoo2021 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/06/2022 postreply 14:07:22

他以前不是这样的 -一般群众- 给 一般群众 发送悄悄话 (38 bytes) () 02/06/2022 postreply 14:09:02

快去看精神科医生吧,也许还有救 -密码忘记了- 给 密码忘记了 发送悄悄话 (29 bytes) () 02/06/2022 postreply 16:51:43

After I finish writing the post, anyone can re-post the WHOLE po -王利民- 给 王利民 发送悄悄话 王利民 的博客首页 (78 bytes) () 02/06/2022 postreply 17:03:46

Some Ukrainians, you are reportedly expecting the American Syste -王利民- 给 王利民 发送悄悄话 王利民 的博客首页 (701 bytes) () 02/06/2022 postreply 17:24:22

家庭成员之间, 不谈政治,不谈宗教......公司同事之间也一样....政治是网上谈的. -ca2004- 给 ca2004 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/06/2022 postreply 17:57:48

就像这些网上的蒙面匿名货色一样?政治离每个人的现实生活远吗?政治都进入到每个人生活的每个角落了,居然还只能在网上谈?只能网上蒙面 -王利民- 给 王利民 发送悄悄话 王利民 的博客首页 (545 bytes) () 02/06/2022 postreply 20:20:42

家庭成员之间应该有足够的空间。大家生长的环境不一样,不可能政治上完全一致的。人生短短几十年,为什么要让政治来把自己的家庭生活搞得 -ca2004- 给 ca2004 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/06/2022 postreply 22:29:46

人生最常见的生活就是吃喝玩乐,和政治有什么关系吗?小老百姓能控制政策走向吗。人要有自知之明,不在其位不谋其政. -ca2004- 给 ca2004 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/06/2022 postreply 22:31:27

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”