The landlord's eviction lawsuit also put my children as responde

来源: 王利民 2021-09-23 20:30:36 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (6368 bytes)

The landlord's eviction lawsuit also put my children as respondents, but the plaintiff side act as if they did not know my children are boys or girls, and the mails to them were addressed as "John Doe", "Jane Doe", or "John" "Doe", "Jane" "Doe". The recent two mails from Civil Court of the City of New York, Housing Part, county of Queens were found MISSING from all three mailboxes today, Sept. 23, 2021. Who took away? Why? I hope it's not for any evil deed. The eviction lawsuit has inflicted a tremendous psychological stress on my young children. Why the landlord and their attorney do such to my young children?????? Regular mails to me and my "wife" should be sufficient!!!!! The HUMANSCUMS OF THIS EVIL AMERICAN SYSTEM MADE my "wife" Li Li as a PSYCHOPATH! One of Li Li's psychiatric behaviors is she would not even pick up or open or read her own mails. The female landlord Jyne Shiau told me on Sept 16, 2021 that I should take the other three mails in, and I said clearly to her that Li Li is an adult of her own, and my children should not be bothered further by them! As Jyne Shiau blamed the discoloration stain on the hot-water-boiled spot on my left foot on my handling of the tiny bit of treatment package Maurice Shiau sent over at the early night of April 04, 2021, she claimed vaguely "it's all your fault."

I am responding to the eviction plaintiffs and their attorney through the SYSTEM , and revealing to the WHOLE WORLD, what AN EVIL AMERICAN SYSTEM OF ALL-AROUND TERRORISM IT IS, TORTURING AND HARMING AND ATTEMPTING-MURDER PEOPLE AT WORKPLACES, AT RENTAL RESIDENCE, AND AT PUBLIC SPACE LIKE STREETS. THE EVIL ACTS WERE TARGETING DIRECTLY AT EACH INDIVIDUAL OF THE FAMILY, AND CHANNELED INDIRECTLY THROUGH A MEMBER TO ANOTHER WITHIN THE FAMILY.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”