看看川普律师在滨州的法庭上怎么说.

来源: SwiperTheFox 2020-11-13 05:58:41 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (3778 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ SwiperTheFox ] 在 2020-11-13 05:59:41 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
回答: 我的推测AmyHM2020-11-13 05:47:31
法官: 有舞弊吗?
律师: blah blah blah.

法官: 这些我都懂。  请直接回答:
律师: 没有。

法官:  那选举官员有对选民施加不正当影响吗?
律师: 没有

THE COURT: In your petition, which is right before me — and I read it several times — you don’t claim that any electors or the Board of the County were guilty of fraud, correct? That’s correct?
GOLDSTEIN: Your Honor, accusing people of fraud is a pretty big step. And it is rare that I call somebody a liar, and I am not calling the Board of the [Democratic National Committee] or anybody else involved in this a liar. Everybody is coming to this with good faith. The DNC is coming with good faith. We’re all just trying to get an election done. We think these were a mistake, but we think they are a fatal mistake, and these ballots ought not be counted.
THE COURT: I understand. I am asking you a specific question, and I am looking for a specific answer. Are you claiming that there is any fraud in connection with these 592 disputed ballots?
GOLDSTEIN: To my knowledge at present, no.
THE COURT: Are you claiming that there is any undue or improper influence upon the elector with respect to these 592 ballots?
GOLDSTEIN: To my knowledge at present, no.

所有跟帖: 

不要过多解读法律文件和诉讼策略,如果不是行内人的情况下;攻其选举程序的不合法不透明也是一个突破口,主党周密筹划, -老孙悟- 给 老孙悟 发送悄悄话 (113 bytes) () 11/13/2020 postreply 06:23:57

这是讲证据吗? 川普律师说:没有舞弊, 没有不正当影响。 -SwiperTheFox- 给 SwiperTheFox 发送悄悄话 SwiperTheFox 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/13/2020 postreply 06:30:56

不想和你讲法律程序,不是一两句说的清的,你能凭这只言片语、断章取义就能结论官司输了,那你太牛了 -老孙悟- 给 老孙悟 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 11/13/2020 postreply 06:38:06

这是核心结论; 我的贴里有整个trasncript -SwiperTheFox- 给 SwiperTheFox 发送悄悄话 SwiperTheFox 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/13/2020 postreply 06:41:56

你那个transncript也看不出什么端倪,就是一个初始会议的问询而已,离结论十万八千里呢 -老孙悟- 给 老孙悟 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 11/13/2020 postreply 06:46:31

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”