‘People have real questions about this’: Hunter-Ukraine question

来源: bustout 2019-12-07 10:23:20 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1546 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ bustout ] 在 2019-12-07 10:25:25 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

ELKADER, Iowa — Joe Biden has two methods of responding to questions about his son’s controversial business dealings in Ukraine: denial and anger.

But so far, Biden doesn’t have a clear and cogent message — and Iowa voters are starting to take notice, especially after his fiery encounter Thursday with a retired farmer who advanced the unfounded claim that the former vice president played a role in landing his son a job at a Ukrainian gas company.

Biden was forced Friday to address the confrontation, in which he had called the voter a “damn liar,” and even challenged him to a physical fitness contest after the 83-year-old man said the 77-year-old Biden was “too damn old” to be president.

“He needs to be prepared to answer questions about it. And I don’t think he is. I don’t think he’s come up with an answer,” she said. “Loving his kid to death and not doing anything wrong is not an answer. And I, as someone who thinks he’s a really decent human being, when I first started hearing about the Hunter connection, it bothered me. I wanted an answer because it doesn’t look good. It’s a bad perception.”

‘People have real questions about this’: Hunter-Ukraine questions cloud Biden tour

所有跟帖: 

到中西部铁锈带, 他还必须要解析为什么支持NAFTA. 这个老朽就算出线也赢不了大选 -bustout- 给 bustout 发送悄悄话 (121 bytes) () 12/07/2019 postreply 11:03:40

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”