几个美国女人讨论为啥对有的男人一见钟情 (英文 3级)

来源: yzout 2017-11-18 16:13:06 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (37639 bytes)
#1 Jun 7, 2012
A few years ago, I randomly met this guy who was in the same group of friends as my then-boyfriend. I was happy with my boyfriend at the time, so was very surprised at my reaction to this guy. I'm really not boy-crazy... I appreciate and enjoy guys but I'm not one who's always on the hunt, if you will. But, when I laid eyes on this guy, I felt like my entire body was melting, LOL. Literally, I could barely string a sentence together.

Him: Hi, so you're X's girlfriend
My inner monologue: I WILL HAVE YOUR BABIES.
Me: Yep. 

Him: So, you go to University of Y?
My inner monologue: I WANT TO DEEP THROAT YOU UNTIL YOU SCREAM.
Me: What? Oh, um, yup. 

This is the silliest thing, first of all, this person is actually fairly average looking, but I've never had such a strong or instant reaction to any guy, even those whom I'd consider better looking than him. Second of all, this out-of-proportion urge to jump his bones came with little to know knowledge of him as a person. 

After not seeing or talking to him in many years, we just became facebookfriends, and yup, he's still got it....*sigh* LOL

WHY does this happen? I feel like it's so out of character for me!
Laurel

United States

#2 Jun 9, 2012
I had similar reaction to a man once. I was in love just hearing his voice. We dated for a while but he was just not that into me. I wonder if I ran him off with my assertive sexuality. I could NOT keep my hands( or tongue) off him! I make a point to avoid anywhere I might run into him as I might become suddenly inappropriate.

I'd like to know too, what's up with that?
Esther

Enid, OK

#3 Nov 18, 2012
I'm so glad I'm not the only one! I thought I was crazy. This guy is so not my type and I'm very much taken but I wanted to do things to him that made me blush and I'm pretty sure it was mutual.
Laurel

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Nov 28, 2012
I ran into him a couple months ago! Second time I had seen him in about 14 years!! On the way home I could SMELL him. Talked on the phone after that and the sound of his voice took my breath away. Anyone with any insight? Past life connection? Pheromones?

Jen

Levin, New Zealand

#6 Mar 31, 2013
I am going through this at the moment and I have no idea how to deal with it! The guy I'm hot for is one of my mans best friend. Do I avoid him altogether? Or just try and pretend I dont want to jump him? So annoying. I find myself wondering if he wants me too, even though I shouldn't. I feel like a bad girlfriend for having these thoughts.
Aimee

Wellington, New Zealand

#7 Jun 16, 2013
I just googled this cause my boyfriends friend just moved in with us and this is the first time I have meet him. He isn't even good looking but I just want to do stuff with him! Instant sexual attraction ! I don't know why though my boyfriend and I have no problems, we are happy and in love so I don't know why I feel like this.

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#8 Jul 14, 2013
I've only had that kind of reaction meeting 2 guys and it was during my early teens (which I guess isn't that long ago since I'm 18 now), I was somebody's gf at the time of the first one and my bf objected to me seeing anyone else even recreationally, so I simply fantasized it was this new guy the next few times my bf and me were going at it. when I met the second guy my bf had no such objections, so I practiced the rule that sometimes the only way to beat a temptation is to get into it! We did the physical thing (there were no love emotions or anything involved it was just last) 5 times over the next month, and then that thrill was over. I don't know whether it's chemical/pheromone thing or what! Girls aren't usually turned on through the visual cortex like men are, although I have to admit he was gorgeous :-)

所有跟帖: 

王八看绿豆,谁说的?忘了。 -wingreen- 给 wingreen 发送悄悄话 wingreen 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/18/2017 postreply 16:58:03

王八瞅绿豆,对上眼了?真的原因还是生理周期高潮时, -boxhead- 给 boxhead 发送悄悄话 boxhead 的博客首页 (881 bytes) () 11/19/2017 postreply 07:13:53

多谢盒头,长姿识。 -wingreen- 给 wingreen 发送悄悄话 wingreen 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/19/2017 postreply 09:24:16

要追究一下,王八吃绿豆吗?谁给王八放的绿豆? -石假装- 给 石假装 发送悄悄话 石假装 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/19/2017 postreply 18:32:26

(⊙v⊙)嗯,以偏概全:( -七彩奶油- 给 七彩奶油 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 11/18/2017 postreply 18:21:54

花痴犯了。 -宇之道- 给 宇之道 发送悄悄话 宇之道 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/19/2017 postreply 03:00:09

有这种感觉真的很好。 -我这是咋啦- 给 我这是咋啦 发送悄悄话 我这是咋啦 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/19/2017 postreply 07:40:36

化学反应 此时不FOLLOW YYOUR HEARTS等待何时 -芝士汉堡- 给 芝士汉堡 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 11/19/2017 postreply 19:33:15

前世是情人。 -紫竹箫- 给 紫竹箫 发送悄悄话 紫竹箫 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/19/2017 postreply 19:38:16

一对儿猫 -wingreen- 给 wingreen 发送悄悄话 wingreen 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/20/2017 postreply 09:31:04

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”