民主党参议员疯了,这么批评保守派大法官

来源: fffafff 2017-06-26 13:42:29 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (5925 bytes)

民主党参议员疯了,这么批评保守派大法官

双重标准赤裸裸。前段时间才批评trump指责法官,现在他就这么骂大法官。

Sen. Mazie Hirono (D-Hawaii) on Monday called conservative Supreme Court 

Justices Neil Gorsuch, Samuel Alito and Clarence Thomas "the three horsemen of the apocalypse" waiting for a fourth justice to join their ranks.

Hirono's comments came hours after the high court decided to partially grant the Trump administration's request to lift a stay and implement his travel ban barring people from six predominantly Muslim countries from coming to 

the U.S. The court agreed to examine the entire executive order at a later 

date.

"Neil Gorsuch, who I did not support as a Supreme Court justice, he's joined two of the most conservative justices, Clarence Thomas and Alito on the 

court to take the position that the entire injunction should have been 

lifted," Hirono said on MSNBC's "Andrea Mitchell Reports."

"This is like the three horsemen of the apocalypse, and they're waiting for the fourth one to come along so that they can go on their trend toward what I call our extremism," she added.

"I'm not surprised at all that Neil Gorsuch is right in there with Thomas 

and Alito in pretty much telling the president, ‘you go right ahead, impose a Muslim ban.' I'm glad the other justices are not there quite yet," Hirono added.

The Supreme Court will hear the case when it returns for the fall term in 

the beginning of October.

Recent reports have stirred speculation that Justice Anthony Kennedy may 

announce that he is retiring from the bench on the court's last day of this term, giving Trump the second chance to nominate a justice.

Justice Neil Gorsuch, Trump's first nominee for the court, was confirmed in Apri.

所有跟帖: 

夏威夷的议员? 和那个夏威夷的法官一起被打脸,哈哈 -mobileuser- 给 mobileuser 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 06/26/2017 postreply 14:04:21

几比几胜不重要,重要的是DHS开始执行travel ban的法令了,这才是保护百姓的实事 -mobileuser- 给 mobileuser 发送悄悄话 (44 bytes) () 06/26/2017 postreply 14:25:03

太平洋上的那个小岛......... -badblue- 给 badblue 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 06/26/2017 postreply 14:26:38

如果肯尼迪退休,下面这麽多年,左派后面二三十年不知如何过啊 -FastTurtle- 给 FastTurtle 发送悄悄话 FastTurtle 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/26/2017 postreply 14:48:49

还有两个左派法官也是年事已高,退休在望 -mobileuser- 给 mobileuser 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 06/26/2017 postreply 15:34:12

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”