美国老百姓头脑清楚,对这类暴民的部分评价:

来源: TXY 2016-11-16 13:14:24 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (263102 bytes)
Valentino Scaramanga 

Her dream came true, she got to become a "victim"?
stark1987 

shes no victim, the victim is the person whos car she attacked, i hope the driver sues for damages?
gusdahlehhater 

+Valentino Scaramanga BRILLIANT COMMENT. SO TRUE?
tim p 

look how dumb these kids these days are. lets go play in traffic...?
Liberty Leslie 

Hard to deny the videos of miles and miles of buses and the total non denial of Moveon.org who admits they are funding these protests....Moveon.org and been funded by George Soros...so let the truth come out?
durkadur27 

I hope that $15 an hour was worth it...?
BCFreedomFighter 

hahahah?
just me 

I started at $3.25 an hour and it took me 30 years to ger where I am now at $26.00 an hour. These ppl just want to be on top automatically. I climbed my ladder and they should have to to.?
Yuira - Kun 

I hope the car is okay?
Blaque Pauldron 

The hypocrisy! I know, right??
The Terrible Turophile 

Is it bad that I don't feel the least bit sorry for her??
Robert Evans 

No, not at all. You can't fix stupid.?
Mi Les 

I think we should feel bad for both driver and victim while yes, the victim got what they deserved, they still deserve mercy and the driver, probably traumatized for what happened (as though he was a murderer, guilt) Proverbs 1:32 For the waywardness of the simple will kill them, and the complacency of fools will destroy them;?
Michael Degginger 

We would call an ambulance, but some as-sholes are blocking the I5?
wturn212 

Too bad, so sad.?
wturn212 

The change has a good cleansing action.?
PeterDivine 

How about education on f-ucking highway etiquette, you worthless scummy millipedes of humanity? How about you educate THAT??
fartmanx 

^^ Pretty much this ^^?
nnu110 

Hey Sooner, we didn't even get therapy dogs, cry in rooms, play dough, coloring books, chocolates, nor did they hand out diaper pins for us to wear on our shirts and jackets. DISCRIMINATION.?
Rickola G 

i heard the driver stopped just to drop some Vote Trump stickers, then drove off. Awesome?
nnu110 

I am laughing so hard. WONDERFUL COMMENT RICKOLA.?
White privilege was to hard to bear.Then, She hit the hood and flew threw the air.?
Pfsif 

That was beautiful.?
Alien Grey 

"F-uck Donald Trump"? You people are so f-ucking retarded... no wonder, Trump won, if Clinton's supporters are THAT stupid...?
Raechel Dossa 

They're mostly Bernie supporters. Chanting his name...?
I LOVE RICEGUM 

Alien Grey it's funny because %70 percent of them were unregistered to vote or didn't vote at all?
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”