维基解密漏:谷歌董事长曾希望成为希拉里的选举外围总顾问

来源: bustout 2016-10-30 14:06:02 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (8204 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ bustout ] 在 2016-10-30 14:33:48 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/30/leaked-email-reveals-google-chairman-wanted-to-be-clinton-campaigns-head-outside-advisor/

Eric Schmidt, executive chairman of Google’s parent company Alphabet, wanted to be “head outside advisor” to the Hillary Clinton campaign, according to Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta in an email released by WikiLeaks.

WikiLeaks has continued to reveal Schmidt’s cozy relationship with the Clinton campaign. In a previously leaked email, a memo showed that Schmidt was working directly with the Clinton campaign on setting up various backend features to their website.

In an April 2014 email from Podesta to Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook discussing the launch of Hillary’s campaign, Podesta describes how much Schmidt wants to work with the campaign.

“I met with Eric Schmidt tonight. As David reported, he’s ready to fund, advise recruit talent, etc. He was more deferential on structure than I expected. Wasn’t pushing to run through one of his existing firms. Clearly wants to be head outside advisor, but didn’t seem like he wanted to push others out,” Podesta wrote. He added, “Clearly wants to get going. He’s still in DC tomorrow and would like to meet with you if you are in DC in the afternoon. I think it’s worth doing. You around? If you are, and want to meet with him, maybe the four of us can get on the phone iN the am.”

Cheryl Mills was copied on the email and let Podesta know that Mook wouldn’t be able to make the call that day because he was in Australia. Mook said that she was correct but would love to talk to Schmidt eventually.

Podesta wrote back: “The thing [Schmidt] really pressed me hard on was geography. Very committed to the idea that this be done in a city where young coders would want to be, preferably outer borough NYC. Thought No Cal was priced out of the market and too into itself. Thought DC lacked talent in this arena.”

The Clinton campaign ended up putting their headquarters in Brooklyn, an outer borough.

In another email released Sunday by WikiLeaks, Tina Flourney, Bill Clinton’s personal chief of staff, said in February 2015 that Schmidt asked to meet with President Clinton and that they would do so on Friday.

Flourney later wrote in the email chain, “it is about the business he proposes to do with the campaign. He says he’s met with [Hillary Clinton].”

Podesta responded, “Yup. I’ve talked to him too. Robby is in touch with his team. I see no harm in [Bill Clinton] seeing him.” Flourney replied, “FYI. They are donating the Google plane for the Africa trip.”

Google has not responded to questions about Schmidt’s role with the Clinton campaign.

所有跟帖: 

哈哈,一个超级大黑窝, -贪官- 给 贪官 发送悄悄话 贪官 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/30/2016 postreply 14:08:07

GOOGLE很卖力的为HRC服务。 应该用反垄断法分解GOOGLE,不能让它一家独大,操控网络媒体。 -法眼- 给 法眼 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 10/30/2016 postreply 14:22:16

+10000 -寻梦千里- 给 寻梦千里 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 10/30/2016 postreply 14:23:15

同意 -音犹在- 给 音犹在 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 10/30/2016 postreply 14:30:33

+10000 -VA居民- 给 VA居民 发送悄悄话 VA居民 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/30/2016 postreply 14:40:43

google真是很bias. 很长时间,只要搜床铺,出来的,都是坏消息,就没一条好的,床发表啥政纲说话,他们刻意忽略 -黛二的柳叶刀- 给 黛二的柳叶刀 发送悄悄话 黛二的柳叶刀 的博客首页 (307 bytes) () 10/30/2016 postreply 14:31:21

等着秋后算账! -枕寒流- 给 枕寒流 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 10/30/2016 postreply 16:51:58

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”