这是有关克林顿的,大家比比川普的,感觉一下,谁赢?

来源: flyer 2016-10-09 10:54:29 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (4198 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ flyer ] 在 2016-10-09 10:54:51 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
Published on Oct 9, 2016

Bill Clinton’s sexual escapades and rape accusation are once again taking center stage in the 2016 presidential election. The massive truth bomb just dropped by one of his mistresses might just shatter Hillary. (Read More)

Gennifer Flowers had a 12-year affair with Bill Clinton, During an interview with the Daily Mail, Flowers said she now regrets saying no to Bill begging for them to talk one last time before the split. Gennifer said she is sure the would still be together if Hillary had not gotten pregnant with Chelsea. Oh yeah, and Hillary is bi-sexual!
“We have some unresolved issues that it would be nice to sit down and talk about now.

He was the love of my life and I was the love of his life and you don’t get over those things,” Gennifer Flowers said about Bill Clinton.

Flowers became the most well-known mistress of all time in America after her affair with Bill Clinton made headlines. Bill denied having cheated on Hillary for many months, but ultimately was forced to admit to the sexual relationship with Flowers.

“If we had the opportunity to sit down and visit with each other in person, I’m not saying the romance would be rekindled but we will always have something. Whatever you might call it. Bill and I would be together today if it wasn’t for politics. 

It was me, Bill, and Hillary. Then they had Chelsea and the stakes got too high,” Gennifer Flowers also said.

Flowers was asked to pose for Penthouse magazine after the Bill Clinton affair. She was ultimately featured in the December 1992 issue of the magazine.

The One Video Hillary Didn't Want Released Before November 8th, 

“He called me back in 2005 in New Orleans. He wanted to put on the hoodie and jog on over like he used to,” Gennifer Flowers said about Bill Clinton. 

Before the alleged phone call she and the former president had not spoken for 13 years.

“First I was just shocked. He was so adamant about wanting to sit down and talk to me in person,” Flowers added. “It almost seemed like what I had heard of people who were going through a 12-step program and wanted to atone to people for various things.”

While Bill was trying to deny he and Gennifer Flowers had been a secret couple, Hillary went into attack mode. As previously reported by the Angry Patriot, Hillary has made a habit out of trying to demean any of Bill’s female sexual assault accusers and mistresses in public.

Gennifer really sent the Internet into a tizzy when she commented about Huma situation, stating, “I don’t know Huma or the Weiners. I just know what Bill told me and that was that he was aware that Hillary was bisexual and he didn’t care. He should know. ‘He said Hillary had eaten more p***y than he had.”

Hillary’s character assassination attempts are disgusting and prove she only believes rape victims should be believed and supported when they have not been victim’s of her husband. 

The personal attacks on Flowers were repeated years later when Monica Lewinsky was also outed as a Clinton mistress

Donald TRUMP vs hILLARY Clinton,

所有跟帖: 

The major difference is that the words were not from Clinton's m -mapletea- 给 mapletea 发送悄悄话 mapletea 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/09/2016 postreply 12:09:01

Mr. and Mrs. Clinton has more dirt -tiara86- 给 tiara86 发送悄悄话 (162 bytes) () 10/10/2016 postreply 16:35:01

DNA是他的又怎样?最后还不是Impeach -mapletea- 给 mapletea 发送悄悄话 mapletea 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/09/2016 postreply 13:12:22

川普说,说我流氓,克林顿更流氓!:-)问题是川普还在竞选,克林顿早已选上,不可同日而语。 -mapletea- 给 mapletea 发送悄悄话 mapletea 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/09/2016 postreply 13:17:38

当年老克事发,我就跟美国同事说只要把国家搞好,who cares,这种事川普连老克的一个零头都不如 -dgtlhrs- 给 dgtlhrs 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 10/09/2016 postreply 14:33:47

为什么民主党是中产阶级的噩梦,请阅读此文。已点击2万多,点赞98 -工薪阶层- 给 工薪阶层 发送悄悄话 工薪阶层 的博客首页 (466 bytes) () 10/09/2016 postreply 17:53:38

“Clinton1993年当选总统时美国收入最高400人的税率是27%, -jenifer- 给 jenifer 发送悄悄话 jenifer 的博客首页 (473 bytes) () 10/10/2016 postreply 10:57:49

92年老布什最高31%, 93年克上台,39.6% -零不是数- 给 零不是数 发送悄悄话 零不是数 的博客首页 (89 bytes) () 10/10/2016 postreply 11:22:18

这正是老布什下台前为top 1% 做得一件大好事。 -jenifer- 给 jenifer 发送悄悄话 jenifer 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/10/2016 postreply 12:40:29

请看几十年来富人税率变化: -jenifer- 给 jenifer 发送悄悄话 jenifer 的博客首页 (1263 bytes) () 10/10/2016 postreply 15:02:47

富人一进基金避税,这些数字什么用没有。慈善基金这种虚伪的东西竟然能存在?真是奇迹! -lzh0007- 给 lzh0007 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 10/10/2016 postreply 16:01:02

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”