we did not search for other babysitter b/c my husband only trust

来源: corgibaobao 2014-12-22 11:14:06 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (764 bytes)
回答: 说句实话冒小泡儿2014-12-22 11:01:03
we can find other candidates but he does not feel safe if we do not know her. the young girl in the US needs respection. so i asked her what she likes to do first. she can say no if she does not like cleaning work. the problem is that she never asked me question even she did not know how to take care baby. if you do not ask, i assume that you know how to do. the people here do not like other people always guide them how to do. that's what i learned from work. if she does not know how to take care baby but likes to do some cleaning, i am fine too. but seems she does not like help cleaning either even she said she can do it. my house is very cleaning except some dust on the wood floor. i do not think she can find other cleaning work easier than my house.

所有跟帖: 

Since you are the employer, don't expect your nanny to come up w -冒小泡儿- 给 冒小泡儿 发送悄悄话 (573 bytes) () 12/22/2014 postreply 11:52:32

Don't expect her to come up with her own job description. -冒小泡儿- 给 冒小泡儿 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/22/2014 postreply 11:53:38

currently i do not want any babysitter in house anymore. daycare -corgibaobao- 给 corgibaobao 发送悄悄话 (148 bytes) () 12/22/2014 postreply 12:13:49

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”