再访北京-第一次经历798艺术区

来源: Gardenia_On_The_Bay 2012-06-18 04:47:47 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (4844 bytes)

After that big lunch, I headed towards 798 Art District to walk it off, for one, and of course, also to appreciate some arts:-).

From what I could gather from Wikkipedia, this area is a thriving artist community housed in old factory or military buildings.. Lots of galleries..

It was seemingly a very popular destination - a lot of foreigners and even a lot more Chinese..

This was the first picture I had here, taken by someone who was either Japanese or Korean.

I liked this mural..

I was very intrigued by this little gallery - the way its door is shaped and opened and the painting peeking through..

...and here is that painting..

The interior of this gallery clearly shows the industrial root of the building it's in...

Honestly I didn't and still don't know whether this is an artwork or an empty space waiting for artworks to be displayed..

Most galleries don't allow photography, and here are a few that were allowed..

A lot of people were attracted by this giant, and I suppose I was as vulgar :-)..

Sculptures like this would put people in jail years ago...

Another outside sculpture

And to conclude this blog is a self taken picture..

Thank you for reading..

请在这阅读我的更多的博客文章

- 同一件上衣,十五年沧桑(真人瘦)(图)

- Then Let's Get The Snack - 儿子幽默语录

- A Photo Journal Of The Little Global Trotters (II)(图)

- 小小画家画廊(Part IV)

所有跟帖: 

If art is expression, then implication of the 1st picture is the -Redfernbus- 给 Redfernbus 发送悄悄话 Redfernbus 的博客首页 (11 bytes) () 06/18/2012 postreply 17:10:57

你是怎么打出那个字的? -Gardenia_On_The_Bay- 给 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 发送悄悄话 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/19/2012 postreply 19:38:49

感觉lz活的真的挺小资的,呵呵 -叫我戴硕就好- 给 叫我戴硕就好 发送悄悄话 叫我戴硕就好 的博客首页 (421 bytes) () 06/18/2012 postreply 20:50:56

Did I sense a hint of disapproval?:-) -Gardenia_On_The_Bay- 给 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 发送悄悄话 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/19/2012 postreply 15:55:56

no, not at all -叫我戴硕就好- 给 叫我戴硕就好 发送悄悄话 叫我戴硕就好 的博客首页 (100 bytes) () 06/19/2012 postreply 21:49:26

老毛左手握的是什么? 有点象人脑? -湾月枕- 给 湾月枕 发送悄悄话 湾月枕 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/19/2012 postreply 04:32:37

帽子。。 -Gardenia_On_The_Bay- 给 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 发送悄悄话 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/19/2012 postreply 19:37:53

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”