I still remember those days when Romo first

来源: Giantfan 2012-12-31 15:13:46 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1691 bytes)
回答: Giantfan,xiaoxiqingqing2012-12-31 12:54:41

came out.  All NFC East teams' fans were jealous about the Cowboys finding a Spiderman-like quarterback in Tony Romo.  People were amazed to see him avoiding sacks, getting away tackles, and finding open WR in traffic, during regular season (he is still doing those tricks at the age of 33 today!)  For some unexplicative seasons, he does not have much luck in those games counted the most.  

He is a nice guy.  I want to see him to win a championship before quitting.  Unfortunately, he can't succeed in Dallas.  A team change might help.

I've mentioned before.  Current Giants defensive team was the worst in Giants history (they were ranked #31 this season, only one spot above the worst in NFL history Saints defense).  Without support from running game and solid protection from offensive line in the past two years, the Giants' success relies heavily on Eli's performance.  Last year Eli was in sync with his WRs.  They did not have such chemistry this season.  All kinds of problems were exposed when Eli could not play at high level in consistent basis.  I did not expect any miracle this year even though they could sneak into playoff.  They are a mediocre team right now.   

The Giants need some new faces in defense, including defensive coordinator.  Rebuilding OL is also the priority.  As a Giants fan, I always have high expectation on them.  I believe you do the same on the Cowboys team.  Let us look forward to next season :)

Happy New Year (s).  I am more interested in Chinese New Year LOL         

所有跟帖: 

happy to see a Giants fan here, shake hand, shake hand -geneseo- 给 geneseo 发送悄悄话 (661 bytes) () 12/31/2012 postreply 18:54:09

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”