回复:谢谢8老师!还有几个问题向您请教:关于eb1a国内申请移民签证。

来源: 863211 2012-12-19 11:35:01 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1539 bytes)

8老师您好!非常感谢您的热心回答。我还有几个问题向您请教。我的情况是这样的:我下星期就海龟回国,没想到刚刚递交的Eb1a140前两天获批了。这样的话,我准备在国内申请移民签证。我的问题是:

1 在国内申请移民签证的通过率与在美国交485调整身份相比有区别吗?

-Not different.

也就是说有没有可能被拒?

-Of course it is possible to be denied just like it is possible your I-485 may be denied in US.

2 我的律师说,我持移民签证进入美国后,supposed to work in the same field, if I want to stay home or go to school to attend health related program, I will take some risk.

-What your lawyer said is baseless. You do not want to stay home or study in the school for your whole life time, do you? So, temporary stay home or study does not mean you will never make contribution to USA for your life time with your extraordinary ability (EB1A base).

Of course, if you do not have a job offer, it may be somewhat difficult for you to get the immigration visa (you still has possibility to to get the visa in this case, depends on how you can convince the VO, but if you have a job offer, you can get the immigtration visa much easier). Once you get the immigration visa to enter US, you can do what you want to.

所以我才有些担心。您的意思是说,我拿到绿卡后就可以马上不工作了?万分感谢!

所有跟帖: 

深深感谢8老师!!我完全明白了!祝您节日快乐!! -yuanyang70- 给 yuanyang70 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/20/2012 postreply 21:19:05

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”