回复:8老师请进:

来源: 863211 2012-12-03 09:24:50 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1699 bytes)
回答: 8老师请进:十大2012-12-03 06:53:02

也许您还记得我的case大概的情况。我已经filed 485 In Jan. 2012.但还从未为这个sponsor工作过。485 filed 以后,收到 request for evidence letter要我的雇佣记录。移民局已经在8月份收到我的回复。 现在过去3个多月了,网上查的status 仍然是:Request for Evidence response Review. 他们网上说2个月之内回复。但到现在既无deny信息,又无approval 信息, 也无面试的信息。我的priority date 是2008年6月。已经打过指纹。上个月,我现在新雇主的新的140 刚批准。下面是从我的case 网上信息节选的一段:

“We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use the processing time information on our website to estimate when this case will be done."

我的问题是,他们是还在正在审查呢,还是已经批准等我的排期呢?还是其他什么情况?如果deny的话,我已经应该收到消息了。

-It is normal. USCIS will not approve your case before your PD is current and normally they do not unpdate the online status information. You also can ask USCIS to do the priority date portability to transfer your old I-140 priority date to your new I-140 now. Then, when the priority date is current, you can ask USCIS to do the I-485 interfiling to transfer your pending I-485 from the old I-140 to your new I-140 so that you do not need to work for the old employer after you get the green card.

他们会安排面试么? 因为他们列出了除非面试是standard parts的话。我的case面试会是standard part么?

所有跟帖: 

感谢8老师!我刚查了一下新的140,priority date 已经是以前的那个日期了,那就只等 -十大- 给 十大 发送悄悄话 十大 的博客首页 (83 bytes) () 12/03/2012 postreply 18:20:33

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”