是. If not, why newspapers encourage it?

来源: yma16 2011-10-26 14:55:29 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (844 bytes)

I can show you an example based on my experience. I won't this time because I believe people could draw the similar conclusion based what they know.  Example from other famous people:

1 Mao said I can't always tell people the truth. Otherwise, we will not have politics.

2 Mao said the the bad things happen everyday. If the media reveal all of them, we would not have the reason to stay power.

3 Lin Piao said (when he was the 2nd leader) you can't do big thing if you don't lie.

Personally, I do not believe we must stop people from telling the lies.  But we should allow people telling the truth.

Why does the government trying to stop people to go to Beijing to complain? Most of this people would not spend their own money and time to go to Beijing to tell lies.

所有跟帖: 

你说的毛和林所说的也都是实话. 可是那时毛还是想党内保持一团和气滴! -hfhfndt- 给 hfhfndt 发送悄悄话 (658 bytes) () 10/26/2011 postreply 15:51:40

回复:你说的毛和林所说的也都是实话. 可是那时毛还是想党内保持一团和气滴! -yma16- 给 yma16 发送悄悄话 yma16 的博客首页 (666 bytes) () 10/26/2011 postreply 16:17:07

在毛时代, 中国发生的不好的事毛都是要负责的. 不管他主观是否本意如此; -hfhfndt- 给 hfhfndt 发送悄悄话 (229 bytes) () 10/26/2011 postreply 17:05:48

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”