基里连科's contract is one of the worst in NBA

来源: Warsteiner 2010-07-27 11:43:11 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1536 bytes)
an infamous one, maybe you can only blame other teams are not as stupid. As for Arenas, when he was not hurt, he played waaaaaay more than Yao did, that's also how he got his contract. Now he's suspended.

By no means I am saying Yao's current contract is bad or anything, or he doesn't deserve it. He's hurt, it's not his fault, but it's not the fault of his club either.

He's paid max, he can't demand to play half of the minutes. Well, technically he can, but if he wants that, let's see whether he'll get that contract.

As for Shaq, everyone knows Heat was going to pay the remaining huge money for his first 2 years of service. Shaq delivered. Yes, it was Wade and his freethrows in game 7, but without Shaq, or replace Shaq with Yao, they wouldn't have been there.

The argument wasn't whether Yao deserved his current contract. Obviously he did. Any market price is fair price. You were discussing how he could get a max contract under current circumstances. In my opinion, there is no way, no how, he could get that, before he proves on the court. Or better to say, he can prove that he can play the whole season with playoff season, relatively healthy. If he could do that, offers will fly in. Don't worry.

But, if he can't. I guess Yao will retire.

There is nothing to blame, just being rational. Yao has enough money, and he can continue to make money no matter how. He will have a special place in NBA history, due to his uniqueness, in so many different ways.

所有跟帖: 

为啥姚明的伤病就要算上 -说了就走- 给 说了就走 发送悄悄话 说了就走 的博客首页 (448 bytes) () 07/27/2010 postreply 15:01:48

他去年白拿1700万,不知道你还要怎么算法。这是合同, -Warsteiner- 给 Warsteiner 发送悄悄话 Warsteiner 的博客首页 (419 bytes) () 07/27/2010 postreply 17:29:02

他去年白拿1700万基本上是保险公司付,俱乐部只付premium。 -GSmember- 给 GSmember 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/27/2010 postreply 20:00:28

但占用球队薪金,没有交易空间,战绩受影响,错过今年大热市场 -总记不住- 给 总记不住 发送悄悄话 (29 bytes) () 08/01/2010 postreply 10:42:15

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”