我的两个儿子中老大没做.当时在北京,我很早就带他去见医生,因为觉得包皮太紧,我妈的经验,

来源: julie116 2010-12-10 12:55:16 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (2143 bytes)
回答: 转一个不应割包皮的短文目饵2010-12-10 07:07:59

(sorry my Chinese typing does not work now for some reason)----

she thought my boy's foreskin needs some help. But the doctors in China only suggested to push the skin down every time when bath the baby --but the skin was so tight you cannot push it down much at all. But anyway the doctor did not prescribe circumcision when my elder son was a baby. Now he's six,the doctor in Canada confirmed he needs that procedure but we have to wait until he's ten  to avoid general anathetics.

With my second son (with my current huz). The doctor gave us a contact for circumcision right before we checked out from the hospital on second day after delivery. When we saw our family doctor(who is also my huz's doctor)for the six week check-up, she told us that my son needs that procedure. But I personally think for this boy it's just an issue of perfect looking rather than a necessary procedure. My hus had that done when he was a baby and he's proud of that -- men's ego on their looks... Anyway we did that. The doctor told us it's perfect -- but the healing was not as perfect as I wish: I did not apply vaseline on the full head at the end of the first 24 hours as part of that was still covered with gauze so part of the skin did not heal as perfect as the part where vaseline was reapplied more frequently.I have no idea whether that spot will be unnoticeble when boy grows. Now I know that once the bleeding stops you need to re-apply ointment on the full head and the cutting line frequently to avoid the skin healed too close to the head.

I did some research about circumcision and I was shocked to know how scary it can be if something went really wrong(although the risk is not that high). It's still a very disputable topic about this procedure if the foreskin is not too tight or too long and parents just want to give it a better look. Do consult experienced doctor before you make any decision.

Lastly, if that procedure is necessary, it's better off to do that before the baby is 12 days old.

所有跟帖: 

谢谢分享,但是不能以12岁作为标准 -目饵- 给 目饵 发送悄悄话 目饵 的博客首页 (249 bytes) () 12/11/2010 postreply 07:27:10

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”