回复:求助,如何对待孩子的这种行为。多谢。

来源: 小野鸭子 2010-04-08 11:53:59 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1671 bytes)
"Nagging" is never an efficient way to try to change someone's mind or correct someone's behavior. Nagging is similar to what we say "lao dao" or "luo suo". You say it again and again and again and the kid (sometimes the hu*****and, haha) just tries to stand there and challenge you. The more you repeat yourself, the less effective you are.

Tell your kid clearly, firmly, and calmly what you need him to do only Once or Twice. If he doesn't listen, either ignore it or do it yourself. For example, if he doesn't want to eat, ignore it because eating is his own business. As for brushing his teeth, I would just go ahead and brush his teeth for him. Tell him that it is important to brush his teeth, or his teetch would go bad, they would ache, and he wouldn't eat any more.

Personally I do not like the idea of rewarding the kid for things like eating or brushing teeth. Let him understand that we do things because they are the right thing to do, but for the reward. Of course, we, as parents, need to be flexible as well. Sometimes reward is a quick fix, but you do not want to rely on it.

My daughter is almost three, and I think she understands why I do things the way I do. Of course kids are kids. My hu*****and, on the other hand, sometimes would say things like "are you trying to be bad? I am going to hit you". It never works. It might work for the moment. But it always ends with the kid crying and the dad regretting. The next time the kid might or might not obey depending on how much she wants to please her dad. And some day, as I tell my hu*****and, she will be stronger than you and what is the point of threatening her then?
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”