I predicted a 5-game LA win, what LA fans did that?;)

来源: Warsteiner 2009-06-14 20:36:42 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1828 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ Warsteiner ] 在 2009-06-14 20:37:26 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
What a shame! I am not even a Lakers fan:) Have more faith in your team!

Kobe is obviously the MVP, and this game wasn't even hard-fought. The one stretch in the 2nd quarter led to the big 18 points turnaround finished this game off. Kobe's value is not only at his stats contribution, but also the moment he took charge. That's the true testament of what a game changer he is.

You can learn so much from winning, and you can learn a whole lot more from a true winner. Gasol has grown a lot in the past 2 years, and stepped even higher during this playoff run. Lakers were lucky to have him, and Pau was lucky to be with them.

Odom is so good, it's not even funny. When you have that kind of all-around quality as your 3rd option, you are one of the teams to beat. Ariza is big again, with his awareness, calmness, and aggressiveness. If he keeps pushing himself and improve further, he could be the prime time Robert Horry on this team. It will be indeed a big decision making for LA organization in this offseason, about those 2 players.

Fisher has redeemed himself with his experience and cold-blood. PJ's faith in him totally paid off. That's why we casual fans, as much as we believe or pretend to know better? Those NBA coaches know a lot more, it's not even close:)

I am a biased fan, who likes size and skills and toughness. I like to see mid-range games and post plays, and I absolutely hate to see midgets running around to shoot 3s, coz that's just too inconsistent to win. LA needs to keep the core, which is not easy, and Kobe's athleticism is wearing down fast, that's why it was so important for him to win it all this year. It means a lot to him that he wins it as the clear-cut leader, and on-court coach.

Tonight belongs to the LA Lakers and Kobe.

所有跟帖: 

en,俺刚刚还在楼下表扬你来着 -nuxrl- 给 nuxrl 发送悄悄话 nuxrl 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/14/2009 postreply 20:38:46

是吗?just came in:) should have waited, instead of padding -Warsteiner- 给 Warsteiner 发送悄悄话 Warsteiner 的博客首页 (20 bytes) () 06/14/2009 postreply 20:39:43

谢谢! -love4pics- 给 love4pics 发送悄悄话 love4pics 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/14/2009 postreply 20:39:36

赛前Phill还担心谁能对付Howard,没想到东区冠军这么不堪一击 -QinHwang- 给 QinHwang 发送悄悄话 QinHwang 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/14/2009 postreply 20:54:52

kao, 4:2 is also a win. -lake3peat- 给 lake3peat 发送悄悄话 (144 bytes) () 06/14/2009 postreply 22:55:24

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”