从读者对郎朗在柏林表演的留言(Youtube)看西方某些人对中国和中国人的蔑视

来源: 墨游 2009-08-25 13:55:49 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1834 bytes)
按理说能够评论音乐表演的人应该是修养不错的人,可是从这些留言中你可以感到一种受侮辱的感觉。尽管有正直的人出来斥质,那些带有种族歧视的受过良好教育的人在西方有着广泛的群众基础。这里只是拷贝了第一页留言,按一下下面的画面可以把你带到Youtube上,在那里您可以自己去看更多的留言。去感受一下吧,有好处的,它让我们思考如何同这种带有偏见的人打交道。

VSKCREW (2 days ago) he also have like 100concerts a year, which is alot if you also have to really -work- with the piece and not just "play it through" if65279; you know what I mean? He is have his time of life, and he will grow with it I'm sure. And as live performance I think he is the best I heard, even though he is not my favorite, I haven't had the chance for enjoying Kissin or Yundi yet. But understand me right. To litterally write that Lang Lang is a fool and an idiot without explaining IS having an IQ of 40.

。。。。。。

mamboviv (2 days ago) Lang lang is overrated by media because he is a true state artist and china need to get65279; some prestige! He sucks and free tibet !

。。。。。。

mamboviv (3 days ago) He might fool chinese punks! But he is a very regular pianist not a genuis like brendel! He is overrated because he is an state communist artist made in china.65279;

。。。。。。

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”