you are making too big a deal out of it

来源: vest2005 2009-10-06 07:07:37 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1049 bytes)
Relax. Are you in Manhattan? Even if you are, there is no point of stressing yourself out for pre-school. I know it is easier said than done, and I have seen plenty of co-workers running around like chickens with their heads cut off getting their hands on pre-school applications, writing essays, and later prepping their 2-year olds for interviews. I just don't think pre-school is that big a deal. Wait until you apply to kindergarten and see the competition and pressure there! Pure madness. If you have just thought about your kid's language issue now, then unfortunately you are way behind other fifth avenue moms. So maybe it makes more sense just to relax. How much difference does a good pre-school make, other than impact on your wallet? If your kid enjoys going to those interviews, and you enjoy shelling out $35k a year in tuition (for the next 20 years, pre inflation), then she can go to Spence. Otherwise there is nothing wrong with moving to Weschester, NJ or Long Island and going to k-12 there at a highly ranked public school.

所有跟帖: 

The problem with pre-school in Manhattan is that -blarney- 给 blarney 发送悄悄话 (295 bytes) () 10/06/2009 postreply 11:31:24

I see. I never thought of that -vest2005- 给 vest2005 发送悄悄话 (559 bytes) () 10/06/2009 postreply 12:11:31

My husband said we should open a pre-school -blarney- 给 blarney 发送悄悄话 (263 bytes) () 10/06/2009 postreply 13:07:31

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”