回复:Pjiang and any other experts please help me!!!

来源: 863211 2009-12-02 21:14:39 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1184 bytes)
1. Can my H1B be transferred to the new Company?
-Yes.
or can I legally change job?
-Yes.
Called a lawyer and he said legally I am not allowed to change job because the current company sponsor my I140. He said I have to work with the current company.
-I do not agree with this lawyer.

What does it mean? - I do not want to tell my current employer that I plan to leave before I know I can legally work for the new company. The lawyer in the new Company does not think it is a problem at all - so I am confused.

2. Does the new company need to inform my current company when start transfering my H1B?
-No. It is irrelevant to your currrent (old) company. Your current company will kbow nothing about your h1 transfer unless you tell them.

I hope my current company does not know anything until my H1B transfer is approved with the new company.

3. Is there any risk if I start with the new company before the H1B transfer is approved?
-No problem. One thing you need to concern about is that if you have not filed I-485 yet, you can not use your current approved I-140 to file I-485 unless your I-140 is based on NIW/EB1A.

所有跟帖: 

回复:回复:Pjiang and any other experts please help me!!! -shuaicong- 给 shuaicong 发送悄悄话 (497 bytes) () 12/03/2009 postreply 07:01:42

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”