"惨无人道的西方媒体再次大玩障演魔术"?

来源: baiwen 2009-07-10 07:55:20 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1209 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ baiwen ] 在 2010-03-20 20:03:25 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
For God's sake, it is racial group clashing. What do you expect?! What do you expect West media to do? shouting revenge? Call upon Chinese to fight back. I do not see any difference west media reported this one from other racial conflicts happened in other part of the world.

Any racial conflict is complex. When you see those tragic, horrendous, gruesome sights in the media, your racial instinct kicks in first. You go with your own. It is understandable.

Well other non-chinese watch it with sympathy too, though to less extent. But they do wonder what trigger one group of people slaughter another in such a horrendous manner. There got to be reason. You can shout, stir up revenge and even kill. But the rest of the world do have reason to suspect that something wrong with ethnicity policy consigned by CCP, given what we all know about CCP and recent turmoils in Tibet and other part of China.

In such racial conflict, average citizens are the most vulnerable as this case show.

Personally, having seen how effective CCP handle turmoils among Chinese in recent years, I do not believe they would have better way of dealing with inter-racial ones. We'll see.

所有跟帖: 

德国人当年杀犹太人看来也是合理的了?什么逻辑? -狮城雷锋- 给 狮城雷锋 发送悄悄话 (294 bytes) () 07/10/2009 postreply 08:36:51

No. any persecution by race, religion, sex orientation and etc i -baiwen- 给 baiwen 发送悄悄话 baiwen 的博客首页 (306 bytes) () 07/10/2009 postreply 09:56:07

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”