Talking about 大公无私,LOL. Others should sacrifice life

来源: Warsteiner 2008-08-18 07:35:42 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1177 bytes)
to satisfy you, a spectator.

Liu is a champion, and a defending champion will put him at the top of most glorious Chinese sports list. If there is 1% chance that he could run, he would have run. That's qualification round, he could have won himself more time for intensive care. If he quits easily, he wouldn't have won the first medal or even in the final round 4 years ago.

This is competitive sports in Olympics, to your surprise, it may require a functioning body. Same "righteous" spectators blamed TMac not holding onto it due to back spasm. I had back spasm before, I had great pain and trouble even to get up, but some people "demanded" that athletes should continue to play before they want to see.

Same scenario here again, heel and hamstring, I don't know how you jog even just lightly with that injury, not to mention competing in Olympics.

Too bad, Liu won't sacrifice his whole career to put on a show for you. He did try, but the false start of others put a huge damp on his foot - as NBC commentator pointed out, to a point that he KNEW his body couldn't hold. I am pretty sure he doesn't mind losing a "fan" like you.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”