So you are 3-peating here?:) Don't get me wrong.

来源: Warsteiner 2008-06-18 15:33:27 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1566 bytes)
回答: KG is NOT a post player, but a jump shooter.Warsteiner2008-06-18 13:14:35
I think Kobe is the de-facto best player in the league right now, and I've been in this opinion for quite long, while LBJ and Wade got hyped no end.

Of course Gasol is soft as butter, and Odom is soft and streaky. The other long hair guys played defense like headless chicken. But Kobe does share his fair amount of criticism and major disappointment. It's not really the fact they lost, but the way they lost, blowing up huge leads at home in the finals, not just in one game, but 2 games.

Comparing to the Spurs series, he drove a lot less, and he moved a lot less without the ball. He's almost like TMac now, the picks set for him at the top of the key was useless. When Celtic was denying him the ball, he did just like TMac, got the ball from back court and brought that up by himself, and either went for ISO or passed off. There was no organized offense, no easy shots of the picks, not to mention triangle. By doing that, he totally took Fisher out of the game. That way, he couldn't have an efficient offensive game, nor could he get his teammates actively involved. I talked about defensive part in another post.

But all in all, as talented as Kobe is, as hard-working as Kobe is, and as mentally tough as Kobe is, he didn't deliver. There are lots of reasons, but one main reason is him. Again, that's his team. If they won, he would be in the headlines. The comment would be Kobe, Kobe, and Kobe, oh, btw, Gasol helped too. Now they lost, in such way, the criticism is going to be Kobe, Kobe, Kobe, and oh btw, Gasol is soft.

所有跟帖: 

Many valid points, but I still maintain it is a team loss. -lake3peat- 给 lake3peat 发送悄悄话 (917 bytes) () 06/18/2008 postreply 17:02:32

Correct me if I am wrong, how do you set up picks with kobe? -Johnny1923- 给 Johnny1923 发送悄悄话 (369 bytes) () 06/18/2008 postreply 18:38:27

Reverse if Garnett chooses pick and roll for pierce when -Johnny1923- 给 Johnny1923 发送悄悄话 (393 bytes) () 06/18/2008 postreply 18:43:14

Lakers' half-ass screens only get Kobe trapped -lake3peat- 给 lake3peat 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 06/18/2008 postreply 21:13:03

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”