回复:四世同堂三世同屋,那要看多大的堂多大的屋。给你家老少三辈塞一个蛐蛐罐里

来源: yma16 2008-05-31 09:00:23 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1463 bytes)
One of the problems was people were not educated to enjoy life and sex. People were made to believe that the class struggle was the top priority. The importance of sex life was ignored by the society much more than by any old authorities. If you look at the time around Long March, the female red army still produced babies and gave them away. Some of them died because of the harsh environment.
Chairman Mao commented, I did not understand why it is so hard for some women to give birth. My wife giving birth is as easy as hen laying eggs. Where did they have sex? Sometime behind the bushes. That was one of the reasons for his wife to leave after produced about 10 babies.
As you may know Mao had hard time to fall asleep. And sex helped him a lot. When the leaders realized Mao's personal life was tied to the liberation of China, they approved the marriage of him and Jiang. He wrote a several important papers at that time, such as "On Practice" and "On Contradiction" Some old revolutionaries told me Jiang was a big help. However, this kind of facts were not spread widely during 70's, although Mao did not try to cover it up. Mao used everything to his advantage. Only the people were fooled to fight on ideologies.
BTY, this board is mainly for Chinese. In a sense, we all have the same blood. Please be kind and positive to the posters. If we could not get along here, then our IQ would be lower than Rodney King.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”