you should stick to your marriage.

来源: tree100 2008-10-29 05:48:13 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1088 bytes)
He lost money is not because gambling or drugs, or even other women. His intention was good, just has not been lucky.

I nearly went into the stock market, if we did not decided to pay off a big chunk of our mortgage.

Do you still remember the marriage oath:" ... for rich or poor, for healthy or sick..."

My hu*****and's aunt's hu*****and left her when she was diagnosed with cancer. What this aunt did was, she was pregnant with her daughter when she was diagnosed. She waited to start the cancer treatment after the birth. He knew all these, and still left. What do you think of the man?

I heared a story that a man lost $200,000 by gambling. His wife did not leave him after she got to know this, instead she made him to pledge and remortgaged the house. Three years on, they are very happy, he has not touched the cards once.

I think at the end of the day, nothing is more important than being together, looking after each other, enjoying good times together. House and money are not important at all.

Stick to your hu*****and, get through this.

所有跟帖: 

回复:you should stick to your marriage. -yutou123- 给 yutou123 发送悄悄话 (621 bytes) () 10/29/2008 postreply 06:05:13

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”