臭美篇:新生鼠宝(照片幻灯+文)

来源: 花开剑鞘边 2008-04-03 18:40:11 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (4448 bytes)

During the third trimester I was pregnant with Alex, all the physicians and doctors told me, “You are very healthy. You don’t have any complications. You can work until your due date.”

But Alex had his own mind. The early morning of one week before his due date, I felt continuous pelvic and back pain. The pain became heavier and heavier and I couldn’t stand any more. About 11 a.m., I called my OB. My OB asked me to go there for a check. Since my hu*****and’s office is 35 miles away, I decided to drive to the Women Care’s Center by myself.

The doctor checked me, and then said, “We will have a birthday party at dinner time. You can call your hu*****and now. Ask him to drive safely.”

When my hu*****and arrived, I lied down calmly with the effect of Epidural. My water broke, and then I dilated to 10cm. When the doctor delivered Alex, I was almost exhausted. He was a big solid baby, 9 pounds, 22 inches. Alex was kind to me. If he stayed inside another week, I would have had trouble giving birth to him.

Everything went smoothly. The young pretty nurse, who tended me from beginning to the end, said excitingly, “I really love you guys. I hope you return again and again.” We were amused. It is easy to frequent a restaurant or a store, but it is hard to frequent a delivery room. We have no plan to do it. I told her she is a fantastic nurse. She said, “You did excellent. You make my life so easy. From the way you breastfeed your baby, I am sure you are a great mother.”

When Alex was one week old, we brought him to his pediatrician for newborn visit. She dragged Alex’s two arms up to check the strength of his neck as he was already three months old. She said, “I don’t want to scare you. He is just so strong.”

When Alex was three weeks old, we visited the pediatrician again. She said, “An excellent job, very, very impressive. Are you breastfeeding him. You must have been always at his side. He grows from 9 pounds to 11 pounds 10 ounces in two weeks. He is 23 inches long now. You can check the growth chart yourself how well you did.”

If I can be called a great mother, my attentive hu*****and is a much greater father. I have to thank my mother-in-law for her help.

Love is our biggest wealth. Alex, you are a lucky baby.

Welcome to my blog 筑楼听海

所有跟帖: 

很cute.长得很象我家的宝宝啊,名字也一样呢,呵呵 -米小鼠麦司- 给 米小鼠麦司 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 04/03/2008 postreply 18:44:19

巧啊,这个名字不常用呢。而且长得也象,更巧。 -花开剑鞘边- 给 花开剑鞘边 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 04/03/2008 postreply 18:52:41

很细心的妈妈! -我想买个好马甲可是我穷- 给 我想买个好马甲可是我穷 发送悄悄话 我想买个好马甲可是我穷 的博客首页 (30 bytes) () 04/03/2008 postreply 18:49:47

没注意有活动呢。活动是在夸宝宝,感觉我在夸自己。呵呵。 -花开剑鞘边- 给 花开剑鞘边 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 04/03/2008 postreply 18:54:01

so cute! mom is very dedicated :) -炒鸡蛋- 给 炒鸡蛋 发送悄悄话 炒鸡蛋 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/03/2008 postreply 19:11:58

谢谢。主要是孩子他爸很勤快,我都听他安排。 -花开剑鞘边- 给 花开剑鞘边 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 04/03/2008 postreply 19:22:32

宝宝强妈妈棒! -木墩- 给 木墩 发送悄悄话 木墩 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/03/2008 postreply 20:25:49

谢谢夸奖! -花开剑鞘边- 给 花开剑鞘边 发送悄悄话 (136 bytes) () 04/03/2008 postreply 20:41:18

so cute and helthy! Congratulations! -sleet- 给 sleet 发送悄悄话 sleet 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/04/2008 postreply 09:31:16

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”