My list for invite my mother. 回复:how to invite parent visiting m

来源: 甜园 2008-02-19 08:41:25 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1867 bytes)
List of Inviter’s Materials
(邀请人----女儿女婿的材料)

1. Original invitation letters (Chinese & English) -----------------------邀请信原件 (中英文)
2. Photocopy of Visa and I-94 (Daughter)---------------------------------女儿护照签证复印件
3. Photocopy of H1-I797B (Daughter)-------------------------------------女儿的H-1B工作签证复印件
4. Employment Certificate (Daughter)-------------------------------------女儿的就职证明信原件
5. Photocopy of paycheck (3 months),
W2, Federal and state tax Return
(Year 2005)(Daughter) ----------------------------女儿的工资单(3个月)和税表(2005年)
6. Bank statement -------------------------------------------------------银行存款证明
7. Notarized Certificate of Marriage ----------------------------------------结婚公证书
8. Photocopy of Visa and I-94 (Son-in-law)-------------------------------女婿护照签证复印件
9. Photocopy of H1- I797A (Son-in-law) --------------------------------女婿的H-1B工作签证复印件
10. Employment Certificate (Son-in-law)-----------------------------------女婿的就职证明信原件
11. Photocopy of paycheck of Son-in-Law (3 months) ---------------女婿的工资单(3个月)
12. Copies of Driver license, SSN, Medical insurance.-------------------女儿女婿的驾照, 社会安全卡,
医疗保险卡复印件
13. Copies of lease agreement (year 2006),
Gas bill, Power bill, Phone bill (recent)------------------------------房屋租赁合同复印件 (2006年)
2006年8月份房屋电,气, 电话帐单
14. Receipt for International phone card---------------------------------------国际长途电话卡购买记录

所有跟帖: 

I recommend not to provide personal information -sqgs- 给 sqgs 发送悄悄话 (127 bytes) () 02/19/2008 postreply 09:05:32

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”