小奥赞扬恐怖组织发言人,称为长期的朋友与伙伴

来源: 看风景 2008-10-29 09:50:49 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1758 bytes)
小奥赞扬恐怖组织发言人,称为长期的朋友与伙伴

LA Times story: 'Palestinians See a Friend in Barack Obama.'

在1970-1980年代,巴勒斯坦解放组织鼓动武装斗争,到处搞袭击和暗杀。包括在1972年的慕尼黑奥运会上,闯进奥运村绑架并杀害了多名奥运选手,真是空前决后的恐怖行为。

Rashid Khalidi 在那个时期(1976-1982)的巴解官方新闻社的头目,后来在芝加哥大学任教,与奥巴马成为长期的朋友与伙伴。2003年Khalidi 离开芝加哥去纽约,奥巴马在送别他的宴会上大力赞扬 Khalidi:Obama said his many talks with Khalidi and his wife Mona stood as "consistent reminders to me of my own blind spots and my own biases."

In recent months Obama has distanced himself from the man the Times says he once called a friend. "He is not one of my advisers. He's not one of my foreign policy people," Obama said at a campaign event in May. "He is a respected scholar, although he vehemently disagrees with a lot of Israel's policy."

But on the tape, according to the Times, Obama said in his toast that he hoped his relationship with Khalidi would continue even after the professor left Chicago. "It's for that reason that I'm hoping that, for many years to come, we continue that conversation -- a conversation that is necessary not just around Mona and Rashid's dinner table ... [but around] this entire world."

A number of Web sites have accused the Times of purposely suppressing the tape of the event -- which former Weather Underground terrorists Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn reportedly attended.

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/10/28/la-times-refuses-release-tape-obama-praising-controversial-activist/

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-na-obamamideast10apr10,0,1780231,full.story

所有跟帖: 

McCain funded this "terrorist" -- -riley- 给 riley 发送悄悄话 (816 bytes) () 10/29/2008 postreply 10:29:05

要跟牛鬼蛇神划清界线啊!--我们好像回到了文革。 -tbbcde- 给 tbbcde 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 10/29/2008 postreply 10:39:24

现在还玩恐布牌,太过时了吧。 -wenxuecity18- 给 wenxuecity18 发送悄悄话 wenxuecity18 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/29/2008 postreply 11:46:59

这贴子有够搞笑. 投民主党票的美国人都是百痴呀? 您就怎么知道真相的呢? 您是CIA? -偶然路过的人- 给 偶然路过的人 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 10/29/2008 postreply 17:30:08

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”