Not really

来源: baiwen 2008-08-31 10:04:48 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (2347 bytes)
McCain is the GOP Senator who deviated the most from Bush.
http://www.newsmax.com/morris/mccain_palin_bounce/2008/08/31/126524.html

What conern me the most are economy, tax and health care

1) current economy is essentially energy problem. With crude oil price sky high, it draggs down EVERYTHING. The economy heavily depend on the energy. On this issue, GOP is right on drilling offshore oil fields. There are tremendous amount of oil there. Why not taking advantage of them? People would argue that it takes time to get them into gas pump. They are right on this point. With production,refining, delivery, yes it does some time. But you do not care about the source of gas you put into your car. you care about the price. They ignore on purpose that crude oil prices are decided by forward commodity future contracts. It is decided by many market forwarding factors. Anyone who trade commodity can tell you this. If US gets all rigs up offshore and start pumping, those crude oil future traders will rush to be on short side. That kind of action will push crude oil price down rapidly.

2) Tax:
On this issue,I am with GOP. The tax, the lower, the better. Lower tax society only benefits hard-working educated and smart people. Democrats and especially black democrats will not survive. They are heavily dependent on govenment subsides and hand-outs. Just look Washington DC, black people constitutes 70%
city populations. Why? because capital can spill a lot of govenment programs and subsides. The black democrats have changed civil rights movement. Now I do believe that their goal is to put every black people on govenment payroll, one way or another. In other words, they want the rest of the country to finance their life.

3)健康保险
The popular view on this issue is that govenment take it over. Depending on how you view the role of govenment, you might think it is not bad idea. But I believe that govenment is the last place to look for solution. Just look at how govenment handles other issues:
1) social security: almost bankrupt
2) medicare/medicaid : almost bankrupt
3) immigration: broken border

What made one believe that govenment can handle a complicated issue like healthcare ? It is really insulting people's intelligence

所有跟帖: 

这两者没看出有什么大的不一样。你说的这些好处布什做了8年 -别太认真了- 给 别太认真了 发送悄悄话 别太认真了 的博客首页 (86 bytes) () 08/31/2008 postreply 10:34:11

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”