Da Lai's words....

来源: baiwen 2008-04-18 00:17:43 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1338 bytes)
"The more we care for the happiness of others, the greater our own sense of well-being becomes."

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them"

“This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness"

================================================
Regardless if he is sincere, jus for the sake of PR, can CCP say something better than those words? Do CCP have any idea of impact those words have on minds of people in the West? Do CCP have any idea of how difficulty it is to win one's heart? It is especially hard if people's hearts are already set with him.

I found that in the atomsphere of free speech, CCP become too clumsy. I do not believe that CCP would ever be able to win PR with Da Lai. The only hope CCP has is to wait out on him

With that mindset, further protest and demonstration might risk getting back fired if not conducted properly. But you would not tell it if that happens. Americans are not Chinese type. They do not usually show it on their face if they abhor what they see or heard.

所有跟帖: 

Have your third eye opened? -jeff333- 给 jeff333 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 04/18/2008 postreply 00:35:24

clumsy is too nice, they ARE EVIL and they will bring Chinese/Ch -非主流中国人- 给 非主流中国人 发送悄悄话 非主流中国人 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/18/2008 postreply 08:01:46

CCP will bring China/Chinese to h-e-l-l, just like Chairman Mao. -非主流中国人- 给 非主流中国人 发送悄悄话 非主流中国人 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/18/2008 postreply 08:05:00

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”