回复:Mrs Clinton is enemy of herself

来源: baiwen 2008-03-28 21:31:25 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (2059 bytes)
The "world" here is just kind of figurative expression. I do not mean the world, real one.

那跟别人比,她更接近“搅局者”“分裂者”吗?她是为了搅别人的局匆忙跳出来、明明任何方面条件都不具备还硬要竞选吗?
I do not quite understand these words of yours. You seem to imply that Obama is the one who divides the party and country. I do not feel that way. Obama is well qualified

还是她明显出于劣势还要硬挡别人的路呀?问题是她的劣势是明摆的,但很大一部分不是她自身的原因造成的,可她的优势却也是她的对手三年两载都学不到搞不到的呀(比如在大州胜选这个胜GE的基本条件)!

I understand very clearly where you are from on the above argument. I believe that you are dead wrong in saying "很大一部分不是她自身的原因造成的". There is no big policy difference between her and Obama. The reason that an "experienced" First Lady/NY Senator like her can not win a campaign against a junior IL Senator like Obama is that there is is something big beyond their resumes. I believe that Clinton's problem lie in herself 100%. 45% people just do not like her, no matter what she says. Remember it is US Presidential election, not recruiting some CEO for a corporation. Different from board director casting votes in recruiting a CEO, people in Presidential Election cast vote out of a lot of things. Experience is just one of them. Obama seems to be less experienced but he is inspirational and able to rally generations cross racial lines and left them high enough to feel hopeful. He is very charming and intelligent. He holds almost the same positions as Hillary does. Also there has been Clinton futigue in the country. People seek out any reason not to have Bush-Clinton-Bush-Clinton dynasty. Mrs Clinton has given them plenty. So experience counts but as mush as you believe. Otherwise it would not called politics

如果她的问题就是堵了别人的路了,那别人也堵了她的路呀。为什么人家有权堵她的路、她就没权走自己的路,还必须给并无明显优势的别人让路呢?这好象很有失公平啊。

Again, her problem is that she is enemy of herself.

所有跟帖: 

nonsense, or " 强词夺理". -2441- 给 2441 发送悄悄话 2441 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/29/2008 postreply 05:45:20

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”