No way for average person to know the truth about a candidate

来源: baiwen 2008-01-30 14:47:41 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1228 bytes)
You have to judge based on what you hear, read and watch. Just like juror in jury box. It is judgement call, not truth finding.

From what I hear, read and watch about Hillary, she struck me as very ambitious person who do ANYTHING to get White House. Very calculated,Very untruthful, Very disgenuious, very manipulative, very cold and cruel. She does not run for Presidency because she cares about US or people. She runs because she felt Presidency is hers and is entitled to it

Her policy positions are hard to be assessed since she took all positions on all issues.

She is more obessed with power than her hu*****and with sex.

But I believe she is for big government and welfare state. From her writings in college, she even leaned toward to Marxist.

I also believe that the reason that she has got where she is today is because she married Bill Clinton. There would be no way for Hillary Rodam then to get where Hillary Clinton is today without being married to Bill Clinton. That says a lot about her qualification and her claim for working women. As some polls shows that majority of working women are not for her. She is not one of them. She married up, not worked up.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”