You are sufferring utopia problem in your reason

来源: baiwen 2008-01-11 10:37:43 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1133 bytes)
I assume that you are talking about US.

I recomemd you go back to historical documents and writing by founding fathers. In them, there was clear discussion on why Americans found their nation the way it is now.

Your remark of "True democracy" is one of the causes American found their government. That is majority ruling, not majority rule. Without government, the majority will not be able to get anything done. People must form government as instituion to implement what majority think need to be done.

"而这些胜选的人并不一定按民意办事", it happens once a while but it always gets punished by election process in next cycle.

"当权者可以理直气壮的干违反民意的事", in US, this needs examples to discuss.

"可以说人民只享有0.068%的民主权,这样的民主不能算真正的民主", you are revising the term "democracy"

It has been my observation that except for Sun and Moon, there is almost no one-to-one matching on EVERYTHING between US and China. The term "democracy" validates my observation. They simply talk about 2 completely different things

所有跟帖: 

it happens once a while but it always gets punished by election -GoddamnAmerica- 给 GoddamnAmerica 发送悄悄话 (595 bytes) () 01/12/2008 postreply 00:21:46

I don't think so -GoddamnAmerica- 给 GoddamnAmerica 发送悄悄话 (821 bytes) () 01/12/2008 postreply 00:28:13

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”