ZT 然后,利用球迷的不满,让姚之队去运作这些事情

来源: Warsteiner 2007-12-12 11:32:51 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1103 bytes)
回答: Tell me what system is best for him?Warsteiner2007-12-12 11:06:55
if Yao team is involved with those demands, Yao would be hated by fans. I agree Rafer's shooting is high crime, and I wonder why can't he step in for a 2 pointer. Anyways, midrange game seems to be a lost art nowadays. Look at Sam Casell, even at 36, how efficient his mid-range pullups are. Back to the topic, Rockets' miserable outside shooting has something to do with yao as well. Not sure whether you noticed, most of the double teams are not hard doubles. Because they know Yao would pass out, so they just show their hands and go back to their man - the supposed wide open shooters. That's also why, every single time when Yao drop steps to attack the double team with jump hook or baby hook, he succeeded. But he only does that once or twice every game, what about 3 times in a row? He would definitely keep the defense honest, open up better opportunity for his teammates. That's why lots of arguments around Yao is, is he really making his teammates better?

Yao is sometimes smart with some business decisions and in small jokes, but on the court, I don't think he's very smart.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”