Tell me what system is best for him?

来源: Warsteiner 2007-12-12 11:06:55 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1203 bytes)
回答: Every team except for Lakers should just quit?Warsteiner2007-12-12 10:23:31
JVG's low post game is wearing Yao down, and RA's high post game is going away from his strength. Tri-angle? Is Yao quick enough to beat the front? Is he strong enough to seal off his man? If he can't solve those 2 problems, no system will work for him.

Yes, MJ and Dram needed supports to get that ring. But they led absolute craps deep in the playoffs. Even TMac led guys like Amstrong to playoffs. But we are not asking Yao to lead the team to get the ring single-handedly. How about ONE playoff series success? How about more than 5 wins when the most hated another weak star goes down? Is that too much to ask? or it still requires a perfect system and perfect role players? Then what good does this super star do?

As I stated in other posts, those role players no matter how flawed they are, they had success elsewhere, where better leaders existed.

My comment was directed at your suggestion that Yao to work hard this season and demand to get rid of TMac. What would they get back? A better player or a better leader? Is that possible? If they really get you a second banana, what makes you think Yao could lead them to success? His terrible record without TMac?

所有跟帖: 

wow, slow down. Did I say to get rid of TMAC? Hind sight, -realtiger- 给 realtiger 发送悄悄话 (939 bytes) () 12/12/2007 postreply 11:24:19

ZT 然后,利用球迷的不满,让姚之队去运作这些事情 -Warsteiner- 给 Warsteiner 发送悄悄话 Warsteiner 的博客首页 (1103 bytes) () 12/12/2007 postreply 11:32:51

I thought you were talking about a system, not -fanfromchina- 给 fanfromchina 发送悄悄话 (789 bytes) () 12/12/2007 postreply 11:37:26

huh? Now you lost me. Gee, a system without players? hmmm -realtiger- 给 realtiger 发送悄悄话 (592 bytes) () 12/12/2007 postreply 13:40:31

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”