谁说老乔不赞赏小皇帝?

来源: xman1668 2007-06-05 22:50:09 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1749 bytes)
James impressing his idol, Air Jordan
By Wire reports

June 5, 2007 | 12:00 a.m. CST

His Airness is paying tribute to the kid called King James.

Michael Jordan praised 22-year-old LeBron James for leading the Cleveland Cavaliers to victory over the Detroit Pistons in the Eastern Conference finals. The Cavaliers advanced to the finals for the first time in their 37-year history.

“What just transpired was something I felt was needed for the league, was needed for Cleveland, was needed for LeBron,” Jordan said in Monday editions of the Chicago Tribune.

Jordan said the next challenge for James is to achieve consistency.

“Making ‘The Leap’ is where you do it every single night,” Jordan said. “It’s expected of you, and you do it. ... Not one game, not two games. It’s consistent. Every defense comes in and they focus on you and you still impact the game. I think he’s shown signs of that.”

James took a “big step” forward in the series against Detroit, but the NBA finals against the San Antonio Spurs will provide another huge test, Jordan said.

“This next series is going to say, ‘How far do you want to take it?’” said Jordan, speaking from Elkhart Lake, Wis., where his motorcycle team was participating in a racing event.

James was thrilled to learn of Jordan’s approval.

“It’s great,” the Cavaliers star said after practice on Monday. “Anytime you get praise from the guy who basically laid down all the stones for you to get here. I grew up idolizing his game and how he played the game of basketball. It was definitely great to hear.”

http://www.columbiamissourian.com/stories/2007/06/05/james-impressing-his-idol-air-jordan/

所有跟帖: 

Looks like he has to. He know exactly -China-One- 给 China-One 发送悄悄话 (104 bytes) () 06/06/2007 postreply 02:05:34

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”