唉,不知道说什么好了,简直是违反自然规律

来源: husky 2007-12-17 15:36:08 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3128 bytes)
love gets hurts(请班主不要删帖)

来源: 离去? 于 07-12-16 20:08:19 [档案] [博客] [旧帖] [转至博客] [给我悄悄话]

认识他是在xx股坛,他已经很潦倒了.他来美10年,他没有家,没有爱,没有身份,有的只是做股的知识.就是因为他的潦倒,才让我在刚开始真心想给他一份朋友的关爱.
At very begining, I did not expect our relationship would beyond friendship.After we talked from net about 6 months, he told me he would like to visit me.He promised me, he would not do anything but talking .Finally, we met.When i saw him,his car,his outfits, My heart felt so much pain for him.Compare my luxury life style,he is so poor.I cried for him.I bought a bounch of fine clothes,belt, watches and wallet for him.Aosl, throw his old ones away. In the hotel, He told me that I had the best heart in the world and he loved me.We had good time during the visit.我开始疼他,爱他,但我不能给他诺言, 因为我已经结婚。他说他可以等我.不管多久,他也要守护我.在他离开不久,my hu*****and found our relationship.My hu*****and is a so sucessful man and has biggest pride in the world.He chose to leave and work at another state. He cut his finanical support to me as well.I started to work at my own to support myself.He decided to move where i am living.But we lived by seperate way.I still felt guilty about my hu*****and ,everytime, he asked about ,what my divorce was going on,I always told him:"no divorce.I would not like to marry again do not wait for me."During the past year, his trading is never getting any better,and his temper and health could not be even worse.Last week,He lost all from future bet.During the tough year,does not matter how bad his temper and trading were,I always gave him all of my best care and cried almost everyday for him.我总认为,.他是受过伤害的人,有一点自卑,一点敏感,我不能伤害他了.
我默默的陪着他两年了.Last week, He told me ,he would move back his original city and back to China 2 months later.At the time, I got my divorce paper.I told him:"stay.It is time for us to start".He said"sorry, I do not love you anymore,my heart is no place for you now, only friend"
I was totaly shocked and could not breath.
我问他是不是在中国有女孩在等他了,他点头说是.所有的一切都改变了。他真的是在中国结识中国女孩。我心的痛从此就没有停止过了。为此不能工作,睡觉,吃饭.他没打点话来安慰.他说他想明白了,他的心对我没感觉了,他的心全在那个女孩的身上.我一遍遍地问他,你确定了吗?他说是.问他为什么这样做?他说他需要安静一下。希望给他一些空间。问他是不是两月后要回去见那个女孩子并与她结婚。他没有否定。他说他要给那个女还承诺。他这次回去是为了要娶她。那我们还有未来呢?他说他不会回来的。那么,我们有过的爱呢?
就是这样短短的时间,改变了所有的一切。所有计划好的未来,都被打破了。我不止一次地痛哭过。为他,为我们的爱。为我这样的心疼他,为我为他流下的那么多的眼泪...是怎样的生活经历,让他变成了这样的一个人?这样残忍地伤害他说过的他生命里最爱他,疼他的女人。
当一个男人的爱远离,你的任何痛苦对他来说,都变成了负担你的痛苦越大,他逃的就越快。身边的朋友说放手。不要再被伤害得更多。可为什么,在心底那么希望能够把爱继续下去?
请问,男人们,当你们明明白白地知道你身边的女人就是最爱你的人,你们会如何处理其他女人带给你们的温情梦幻感觉?

所有跟帖: 

他说,他受伤了,心凉了 -husky- 给 husky 发送悄悄话 husky 的博客首页 (6923 bytes) () 12/17/2007 postreply 15:35:01

婚外情,哪里套得牢 -小小得意楼- 给 小小得意楼 发送悄悄话 小小得意楼 的博客首页 (50 bytes) () 12/17/2007 postreply 17:15:59

彻底清仓, 割肉也要清! -54丫头- 给 54丫头 发送悄悄话 (52 bytes) () 12/17/2007 postreply 15:46:31

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”