I admire your courage to post this here, but ur revenge is not j

来源: gc2020 2007-07-04 19:50:58 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (842 bytes)
I admire your courage to post this here, but ur revenge is not justifiable. The reason:

1. If your coworker's PD is early (close to Jan/2006), then s/he would be eligible to file 485 within several months.

2. If your coworker's PD is late, s/he's very lucky compared to people who had gone through or is suffering the 245i April,30/2001 phenomenon, the BEC prison, the VB sufferer during the past three years, the nc sufferer during the past 5 years.

I believe most of people here would agree with me that your coworker is luckier than most of the gc waiters.

As a matter of fact, all the 485 filers who are not eligible before June but eligible in July are luckier than most of people aforementioned.

Personally I consider your coworker is very lucky, so your revenge is not justified here. Period.

所有跟帖: 

不通,your revenge is not justified here. -ggxx- 给 ggxx 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/04/2007 postreply 23:55:37

i should have said this is not revenge but your self-gratificati -gc2020- 给 gc2020 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/05/2007 postreply 06:12:27

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”