Everythinbg is doable except passport and driver's license

来源: 美国老土 2007-12-31 19:41:29 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1298 bytes)
So called company is just run by people, people can do or change everything depends on how good/bad of your relation with them.
I once got a layoff in the end of October from the DBA manager position of the largest internet Auction company on earth due to re-organization. Surprisingly, then still send me the bonus for that quater after several month.
One of my friend, he is doing well in the company, even he told the vp that he is going to resign, the vp still work out the deal with him let him work for the company even he stay in home.
In your case, as long as the company need you, so a simple email you did send out is NOT a big deal. You can send out another email say that is a mistake,you changed your idea please ignore it. (Don't say you just stay for the bonus ^_^)
When I worked at large Japanese Semiconductor company in USA, a guy likes to make joke to people, one day when he saw his friend was not on his desk and leavethe PC was on, he did type a resign email to send to the boss, said "today is my last day". People knew the story, just laughing, because they are all the boss's friends, boss knew it was a joke.
Everything is doable except passport and driver's license. Try you best to get what you want. There is nothing to worry about.

Thanks!

所有跟帖: 

回复:Everythinbg is doable except passport and driver's license -matt76110- 给 matt76110 发送悄悄话 (22 bytes) () 12/31/2007 postreply 20:48:28

回复:Everythinbg is doable except passport and driver's license -matt76110- 给 matt76110 发送悄悄话 (22 bytes) () 12/31/2007 postreply 20:51:49

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”