真公主玉口一开, 这道理讲得明白! 土老帽补充一星点..

来源: 美国老土 2007-12-22 10:40:48 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (740 bytes)
I am not exactly sure what is the definition of 猎头 at here. I guess you all talking about the HR Agent who find a candidate, get commission after the candidate hired by the client. In this case, Yes, 100% agree, the higher salary you get, the higher commission the Agent get.

What I am talking about is another kind of the job Agent, they hire the candidate as their own employee, give them W2 form, then send the candidate to work at client comany's site as a contractor. In this case, Agent can cut the percentage of the salary they get from the client, only give part of that to YOU (contractor), usually they cut ablout ~40%. In this case, the cheaper labor they get, the higher $$ Agent can keep.
Thanks!

所有跟帖: 

老土,... -llliii- 给 llliii 发送悄悄话 llliii 的博客首页 (47 bytes) () 12/22/2007 postreply 15:15:19

Thanks all.I think I met the second kind because the agent inter -virus88- 给 virus88 发送悄悄话 virus88 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/22/2007 postreply 16:35:57

how to tell whick kind agent she is? -virus88- 给 virus88 发送悄悄话 virus88 的博客首页 (103 bytes) () 12/22/2007 postreply 16:40:14

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”