回复:大家帮忙看一下应不应该接受这个offer?去HUSTON还是留BOSTON?

来源: ca2004 2007-03-24 15:11:35 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (846 bytes)
I am living in California now. One day on the web, I find I can buy a 5000 sqft house under $300K in Austin. so I talk to my kids ask them if we should move to Austin. My kids told me No. We only want to live in east coast and west coast because these are the place have no race discrimination.

One day when I pick up my son at school, there ia Asia mother talk to me. She is so worried because this is her daughter's first day at school and the just moved to California from Minnesota. I don't understand her worries at all. She told me her daughter is the only Asia kid in her class at Minnesota. I told her In cuoertino high, Asia is mojority in cupertino High. She should not worry about this.

I never lived in TX. So I have no idea about any race discrimination. but I know is west coast in some area. Aisa is the majority.

所有跟帖: 

asian is popular in all US major cities, even in Anchorage, Alas -dvb- 给 dvb 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/24/2007 postreply 17:37:28

Houston ain't bad at all -HCC- 给 HCC 发送悄悄话 (189 bytes) () 03/26/2007 postreply 09:48:13

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”