Nice writing, very well done.

来源: Warsteiner 2006-12-14 14:03:44 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (2065 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ Warsteiner ] 在 2006-12-26 21:08:28 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
You hardly leave any room to let people disagree with you, especially when you pick 3 players for each position:)

As you mentioned, Kobe will definitely catch up.

If I agree with you on everything, I really don't know what to say, so I am just going to offer some random thoughts regarding MVP, although it's way too early.

No matter how well Nash plays this year, no matter how good Suns finishes up, Nash'll probably just a valid MVP candidate, but people are not going to give this white Canadian 3 trophies in a row.

TD, Mr. fundamental is one of my favorite players. His solid game and leadership are always MVP talk worthy. But people expect the Spurs to do well, and as you mentioned that they are not as dependent on him as it was before.

Yao, has been very solid in the past 20 games. Although his rebounding is done, Houston is still one of the best interior defense teams, if not the best. But his offensive games stepped up big time. If he could be more consistent with his turnaround jumper, he would be literally unstoppable. However, with TMac's back in jeopardy, I don't think Yao can carry the team on his back alone. Without TMac I don't think the Rockets can beat those 1.5 man fronting to deny Yao the ball, that is one man does the full fronting, and another half lurking behind Yao to prevent the lob. Without a solid shooter and penetrator, I don't think any coach can come up with something to beat that. Without a solid team record, no MVP talks. Even if TMac's back holds well, Yao continue with his performance, and even step up more. He still has some fierce competition in Dirk and James to face, and of course certain bias against him around the league. If, a big if, Rockets goes deep in playoffs this year, Yao plays great this year and next year, Maybe, just maybe he will get a serious nod in MVP talks next year.

To me, the only legitimate options are among Dirk, Kobe, and James, in that order.

It's way too early to judge players' performance, just random thoughts.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”