Second that. Just to add a few more points:

来源: Warsteiner 2006-12-13 07:50:17 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1138 bytes)
I liked Walton when he first entered the league. He's a smart son of gun and very cold blooded. He played with his brain, not just his physical gift, just like his father. This year, he's been bulked up, becomes far more dangerous.

Not only did Rockets miss TMac, but also Snyder in a big time. Size does matter:)

On top of that, Rafer's 3 consecutive 3 pointers in transition near the end of second quarter, was really the momentum killer. I cursed so hard that my throat still hurts today. Rafer is really out of control, it's good that JVG sat his a$$ in the third.

I guess now all those huge Bonzi fans can give a rest now. That fat a$$ is nowhere near game condition and shape, he has to pick up his physical strength, losing some weight first. Nobody how bad TMac played in some og the games, he draw defensive attention, and his vision really kept the offense flowing.

On a bright note, that 25-1 run was really inspiring, albeit against scrubs as well, it should be a confidence booster for those guys. The more they can contribute, the easier the game is for starters, especially Yao and TMac.

所有跟帖: 

回复:Second that. Just to add a few more points: -smart- 给 smart 发送悄悄话 (661 bytes) () 12/13/2006 postreply 10:00:59

That 25-1 may mean nothing to the game outcome, -Warsteiner- 给 Warsteiner 发送悄悄话 Warsteiner 的博客首页 (812 bytes) () 12/13/2006 postreply 10:20:17

that is exactly what I mean -Smart- 给 Smart 发送悄悄话 (245 bytes) () 12/13/2006 postreply 11:10:15

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”