Very well said.

来源: Warsteiner 2006-12-06 20:51:44 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (923 bytes)
回答: 姚蜜可以休矣517412006-12-06 20:15:03
The mental roller coster on internet forums are more difficult to endure than ugly games. I don't get the notion that if you are not Dream or Shaq, you must be a bust. It's the worst game for Yao since his surgery last year, not even close. It's terrible and really soft, but I won't lose hope due to one game. Similarily, I wouldn't call him on par with Dream for 20 good games either. He already exceeded expectations of many people, including myself. His dedication and professionalism bar no one, and he's still constantly improving.

As bad as they played, they could have still easily won this game. That's the improvement the whole team is having. As bad as Yao is shooting, he still got the courage to shoot 20 times, that's something he would never do in previous 4 years.

Yao Ming is a proud kid, and he usually bounce back pretty well from any lows. This shouldn't be an exception either.

所有跟帖: 

When reading your english, -Smart- 给 Smart 发送悄悄话 (67 bytes) () 12/06/2006 postreply 21:03:53

Stop it:) -Warsteiner- 给 Warsteiner 发送悄悄话 Warsteiner 的博客首页 (170 bytes) () 12/07/2006 postreply 07:45:35

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”